What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons will announce signing of tim moltzen

Vic Mackey

Referee
A dude at my works dad is on the board at the sharks, he wanted $270k to go there. He may go to the dragons for less as they are successfully but then he wouldn't be assured of a starting spot. He is under contract at the tigers for decent money, I doubt he'd be going for peanuts.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
the only way i can see this working

1 - Hornby
6 - Soward
7 - Moltzen

Bring back choc

Juniors
Hornby will not move from half until he retires. He has 3 more years IMO. He is mr natural. Doesn't age! He's very important to us.

Just throwing it out there... Could Gaz play fullback???????

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm not saying what will happen, just the only way it can happen

Vic Mackey

Referee
It's a weird signing for the dragons and a strange place for him to want to go. I just can't see him starting in your backline. Even at fullback Stanley, nightingale and weyman are better number 1s then moltzen.

Dragon girl

Bench
A dude at my works dad is on the board at the sharks, he wanted $270k to go there. He may go to the dragons for less as they are successfully but then he wouldn't be assured of a starting spot. He is under contract at the tigers for decent money, I doubt he'd be going for peanuts.

He is paying us $270 K ! !

big pat

Coach
no way hornby will move back to fullback, think i'll wait until something from the club is written, half of the reliable sauce on here are bullshit artists.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member

could they have picked a worse photo?

ipad-art-wide-Tim-Moltzen-420x0.jpg

Cooper has not extended yet. And even if he does it is likely only to be one year. Stanley will still get plenty of time in 2012 covering 1,3,4,6 and as bench hooker / utility.

That shiit though he's going to be a back up player all his life...
I think they want Molzten cause Stanley is very injury prone...

Guvner

First Grade
Will only be a back up player / utility until Cooper retires. One more year tops.

Godz Illa

Coach
Coops wants more than one year, it's what his rep retirement was all about. He deserves it too, and will likely get it.

Guvner

First Grade
Cooper could also shift one in on occasion allowing us to have Cooper and Stanley on the same side. Options are never a bad thing.