What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Draw 2015

Kiwi

First Grade
Broncos......Thur: 1; Fri: 10; Sat: 3; Sun: 3; Mon: 1.

Raiders.......Thur: 0; Fri: 1; Sat: 8; Sun: 8; Mon: 0.

Bulldogs......Thur: 0; Fri: 8; Sat: 2; Sun: 5; Mon: 2.

Rabbitohs....Thur: 1; Fri: 5; Sat: 6; Sun: 3; Mon: 3.

Sharks........Thur: 0; Fri: 2; Sat: 6; Sun: 9; Mon: 1.

Cowboys.....Thur: 0; Fri: 2; Sat: 10; Sun: 0; Mon: 6.

Knights.......Thur: 0; Fri: 3; Sat: 8; Sun: 6; Mon: 1.

Roosters.....Thur: 0; Fri: 4; Sat: 5; Sun: 6; Mon: 3.

Titans.........Thur: 0; Fri: 3; Sat: 11; Sun: 3; Mon: 1.

Panthers.....Thur: 0; Fri: 4; Sat: 7; Sun: 4; Mon: 3.

Eels............Thur: 0; Fri: 6; Sat: 5; Sun: 2; Mon: 5.

Warriors......Thur: 0; Fri: 0; Sat: 12; Sun: 5; Mon: 1.

Tigers.........Thur: 0; Fri: 7; Sat: 3; Sun: 5; Mon: 3.

Storm.........Thur: 0; Fri: 1; Sat: 7; Sun: 4; Mon: 6.

Sea Eagles..Thur: 0; Fri: 6; Sat: 7; Sun: 2; Mon: 3.

Dragons .....Thur: 0; Fri: 1; Sat: 8; Sun: 4; Mon: 5.

Happy with that, 11 free to air games in the first 18 rounds atleast, probably 13.

And looking at our run home of Eagles, Dogs, Dragons, Roosters, Rabbits and Storm they will all either be Friday or Sunday FTA games as well. It's good to be a Bronco fan.

Flip side is it's a very tough run home and we play Rabbits, Bulldogs, Storm, Eagles, Cowboys and Roosters all twice. The only top 8 side from 2014 we don't is the Panthers. I'm still confident of top 4, wonder if people will still call us crap when we make top 4 with that many games against the top sides from 2014.

Last edited:

Canard

Immortal
From a purely selfish, totally orientated to my club only, this is the worst draw I've seen in a long time.

A team that finished 5th last year gets 6 Monday night games and only 2 Free to air games all year.

f**k you BroncoVision.

franklin2323

Immortal
From a purely selfish, totally orientated to my club only, this is the worst draw I've seen in a long time.

A team that finished 5th last year gets 6 Monday night games and only 2 Free to air games all year.

f**k you BroncoVision.

Again the poor allocation of Monday night games has stuffed the draw

Kiwi

First Grade

f**k you BroncoVision.

You're welcome, glad to help little brother get a couple of free to air games.

Canard

Immortal
Normally they let the clubs have a fair bit of input into this but surely the Cowboys and Storm didn't want this sort of shafting from the NRL and BroncoVision?

Evil_Mush

Juniors
Surprised to see most of the Warriors games on Saturdays (12/18), I guess our last 6 will all be on Sundays as per normal. Hopefully the one non-Mt Smart game is in Wellington again, though I reckon they'll give one of the South Island cities a go this year (Dunedin trials have been well attended so may be there).

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Greenbergs a wanker he couldn't organize a root in a brothel

Yeah he could.

I think you'll find he is as cunning as a rat and knows exactly what he is doing.

Teflon Greenberg is a puppet master. Don't be fooled.

Canard

Immortal
The more you look at this draw the worse it gets.

The Storm are scheduled to play the Warriors (there biggest game of the year) on Easter Monday in direct competition to an AFL game at the MCG.

Yet there is no AFL at all on Good Friday??

How f**king stupid is that?? Someone should be sacked over this.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
The more you look at this draw the worse it gets.

The Storm are scheduled to play the Warriors (there biggest game of the year) on Easter Monday in direct competition to an AFL game at the MCG.

Yet there is no AFL at all on Good Friday??

How f**king stupid is that?? Someone should be sacked over this.

Why would they be sacked?

Donkeys and Bulldogs more FTA than anyone. This is exactly what they wanted.

Gyng and Todd will be clinking glasses at a waterfront restaurant right about now.

Diesel

Referee
I don't see what makes this draw any better than the last couple of years, sure they're giving ANZAC/EM etc build ups but screw over the MEL V NZ game with a low drawing team for NZ to play. I'm surprised there is only 1 Thursday game, expected about 5 or 6.

Desert Qlder

First Grade
Abandoning the flourishing tradition that was developing between Melbourne and NZ Warriors on ANZAC Day is a huge disappointment.

The people of Melbourne had warmly embraced this game.

Latest posts