What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Draw 2015

MARSHALL ZHUKOV

Juniors
the channel 9 game on sunday will also be live starting at 4:00pm- so most weekends it will 2 live games - 3 when a thursday game is scheduled.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I think that was more to do with the Channel 9 announcement about live Sunday games, rather than the draw itself?

paulmac

Juniors
Does anyone know the latest the draw for the next season has been released? Brad Walter said on twitter that its looking like December!

Tommy Smith

Referee
Does anyone have anything resembling a valid reason as to why it takes so long to release the draw?

As a Roosters fan living in QLD I like to take advantage of flight deals to make it down for a game or two in Sydney every year. But that's kind of f**king difficult when they release the draw so late!

And even when they do release the draw they have to re-release it because of f**k ups. So let's be honest, they're just the most incompetent, ponderous admin in professional sports.

Ace-STi

Juniors
Afl draw released weeks ago they have more teams around aus and more venues yet still sort it out every year with NRL it's a lottery as to When it comes out so annoying

pHyR3

Juniors
Afl draw released weeks ago they have more teams around aus and more venues yet still sort it out every year with NRL it's a lottery as to When it comes out so annoying

they also finish a week early.

although this years draw is taking longer than usual.

maybe theyre going to make it absolutely amazing and hit 19k averages next year!!! :lol:

If they weren't playing the Cowboys, I'd love to see Broncos take on the Knights at Hunter Stadium in round 1. I'm sure Derpius will magically get an injury before the game though lol

rabbitohs95

Bench
It's as if the NRL just waits for every other major Australian and New Zealand sporting comps to get their draw sorted, and then we'll just work around it.

Time for the NRL to be dominant and stamp in a draw before anyone else. Seriously.

Raiderdave

First Grade
although this years draw is taking longer than usual.

/QUOTE]

No
Not correct
If its out before Dec 4th then its ahead of last year

Last year was the latest I can recall , before 2014
I think it used to be late October usually
I dont care really As long as its a good draw
Last years was a stinker... the worst I can remember
If they need a week or 2 longer to improve on that
Then fair enough.

Diesel

Referee
Warriors v Broncos round 2 or 3 at Mt Smart being 20 years since the Warriors first game

THE CHAMP

First Grade
If they weren't playing the Cowboys, I'd love to see Broncos take on the Knights at Hunter Stadium in round 1. I'm sure Derpius will magically get an injury before the game though lol

the knights should sell that game out then not put one on to show the fans how darius felt playing for that shit club for free

Glenn

First Grade
From Triple M

- Fri 6th March - Eels Vs Manly at Parramatta - Watmough's first game against the Sea Eagles!

Latest posts