What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DT: Daniel Anderson will not replace Michael Hagan

Jodeci

Bench
Jump onto parratv and watch the press conference...

Hagan was asked so that's the season..

He reply was, is it? dont we have one game left???

The media person asked well Knights won and u need to beat the Warriors by 100?

His reply was "oh well ah ah ah???

That will do me

Jump onto parratv and watch the press conference...

Hagan was asked so that's the season..

He reply was, is it? dont we have one game left???

The media person asked well Knights won and u need to beat the Warriors by 100?

His reply was "oh well ah ah ah???

That will do me
how the hell could he not have known if we lost that game we were gone? his obliviousness knows no bounds

torpedo

Juniors
not only that I can't remember a season where we've won about 90% of the penalty counts.

Example is yesterdays game, we had that pass called back in first half, then for the remainder of the game we were given sympathy penalties cause they felt sorry for us.

Fathead

Bench
Ah comedy night always starts at Hages Press conference. The man is so bleedingly unflappable and unaware its bloody priceless. We could be coming last and the world would be ending in 2 minutes but there Hages would be, smiling away, always in a perpetual state of denial.
After the warriors game when someone points out to Hages that we wont be playing in the semi finals, I can just imagine this dumb suprised expression coming on to his face.... what, where did that come from.. youre kidding arnt you?????
AND we expect the team to function with that dimwit pulling the reins ???

torpedo

Juniors
6 long months...what is the general feeling amongst current STH's..Are they going to renew or have they lost faith.

Kornstar

Coach
6 long months...what is the general feeling amongst current STH's..Are they going to renew or have they lost faith.

I'm renewing, i couldn't imagine what it would be like not to be at every game but i know a fair few people who are not going to bother until they know the future of Hagan.

They realise he will be there next year and will not renew next year at all but in 2010 they are going to see who we get in place of Hagan before investing any money in the club at all!

eel01s

Bench
You know what really surprised me. Nathan Hindmarsh saying that he didn't know that Newcastle had won until after the match! I mean, c'mon Hagan on Co!!!

I mean, what better way to fire up the Eels before the game than to say that the Knights won, so its do or die for us.

Yes it probably wouldn't have made any difference, but just the fact that our players were unaware of the situation speaks volumes to me.

I am renewing. I always will. While some will say that they wont renew until they know the future, I don't know anyone in our Season Ticket Holder Area, that will say that. Even when all had lost faith, I joined as a Season Ticket Holder in 1997. After 1996, I still said I wanted to go out and watch my team play.

You know what really surprised me. Nathan Hindmarsh saying that he didn't know that Newcastle had won until after the match! I mean, c'mon Hagan on Co!!!

I mean, what better way to fire up the Eels before the game than to say that the Knights won, so its do or die for us.

Personally I am quite happy with them not knowing, or not caring about the Newcastle result. I would be happy for the side to just be focused on winning the game in front of them.

If they needed any more motivation, A legend of Parramatta died that morning and the club became aware of it at 6:22pm. The NYC boys couldn't ware black arm bands, but the NRL side did, and that performance is how they "Honoured" Grumpy.