What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DT: Ens of Drama for Smith

lucablight

First Grade
caylo said:
if ur suggesting lucablight that youf would have joe williams as halfback over smith, well then i've never watched a game of league, tim in bad form has a better overall game than williams in good form

I'm not suggesting that for a second. Tim Smith has shown much more than Joe Williams but I was just pointing at that Joe Williams is pretty quick as shwown by the number of line breaks he makes.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
I rate Tim Smith highly. But Parra Pete doesn't.

I also rate what Parra Pete says highly, as I realise he has been around and knows a bit more about footy than I do.

So that leaves me in a dilemma.

parra pete

Referee
Maroubra Eel said:
I rate Tim Smith highly. But Parra Pete doesn't.

I also rate what Parra Pete says highly, as I realise he has been around and knows a bit more about footy than I do.

So that leaves me in a dilemma.

That's not necessarily true. You know, with an opinion no one is wrong. It is just that, an opinion. It is YOUR opinion, or MY opinion. It is not wrong. Don't put yourself in a dilemma just because your opinion and my opinion differ.
You can't buy experience, you can only get it. True, I have watched a lot of footballers over the years, but that does not make me an expert, or even a good judge. I love my Parramatta Eels, and I love my Rugby League. I love putting my opinions up for discussion on this forum, and the discussions they create.
If everyone thought the same it would be a boring old world...

Latest posts