What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rhino

Juniors
The Panthers media officer in relation to the Pearce incident: HAS ALWAYS STATED THAT THE ALLEGATIONS WERE NOT PROVEN.
As I said before, GOWER WAS STRIPPED OF THE CAPTAINCY FOR BRINGING THE CLUB INTO DISREPUTE (THIS IS WHAT THE PANTHERS MEDIA MANAGER HAS ALWAYS SAID) - what that covers is UNKNOWN except by ALL the Panthers board and Gower and his manager and family.

We don't know what the victims father has said about it AS HE HAS NEVER SPOKEN TO THE MEDIA ABOUT IT (AND IF HE HAS, PLEASE BE KIND ENOUGH TO SHOW US A LINK).

The Panthers media officer in relation to the nightclub incident THIS YEAR: HAS ALWAYS STATED THAT THE ALLEGATIONS WERE NOT PROVEN.
Police have statements off ONLY 2 PEOPLE. There is no police statement on this matter except to say they were INVESTIGATING A COMPLAINT!!

Choose what you want to read and believe, but start reading the whole friggin story from when first reported to when last reported. (And if you do that, you might actually learn the name of Pearce's daughter!!!!!)

lainey said:
And nobody is forcing you to post here so why don't you pi$$ off back to your own team forums and stop trolling here....

Pal Ill post where ever the hell i like. But thanks for the advice.

ozbash

Referee
As I said before, GOWER WAS STRIPPED OF THE CAPTAINCY FOR BRINGING THE CLUB INTO DISREPUTE (THIS IS WHAT THE PANTHERS MEDIA MANAGER HAS ALWAYS SAID)

:lol: you havnt got a clue.

lainey

Juniors
Mixmasterreece said:
Pal Ill post where ever the hell i like. But thanks for the advice.

then don't complain when your trolling posts get moved....and you're no pal of mine.....

mightypanther

Juniors

I wish to hell someone would just delete this entire thread.

The crap that's going both ways is disgusting and pathetic.

Why do these posts just get dumped over here instead of deleted completely?

Why are they still sitting in a public thread where they can be read at all?

Get rid of them.......please. It's gross.

mxlegend99

Referee
ozbash said:
are you telling me the media are wrong ?
They are wrong all the time.

They were wrong with the bulldogs rape scandal. They were wrong with the Gower incident at Peppermint lounge. As they ALWAYS make a story seem worse then it is.

I thought you were more intelligent then to believe everything you read... judging a persons character based on the media? :sarcasm:

Caged Panther

First Grade
The whole andrew johns drug taking affair proves just what a bunch of clown the media are.

Take the incident at the beginning of this year at that kings cross night club. Gower has a few drinks gets accussed by a couple of blokes of belting/biting whatever the hell it was and media portrays as the devil reincarnated.

Andrew Johns admits his been on drugs his entire league career and he'll still be portrayed as a bloody saint. And where is danny weidler will he be there to sink the boot in, of course not he'll be there sticking up for joey. Just goes to prove it doesn't matter what the truth is it's who you are and who you know.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
bit of difference between attacking someone while pissed and taking drugs because you're depressed.

mxlegend99 said:

They were wrong with the bulldogs rape scandal. They were wrong with the Gower incident at Peppermint lounge. As they ALWAYS make a story seem worse then it is.

I thought you were more intelligent then to believe everything you read... judging a persons character based on the media? :sarcasm:

Yeah your right, its all been a big conspiracy to tarnish the reputation of one of leagues nice guys.

Pull your head out of your ass.

mxlegend99 said:

Yeah mate, just like how Weilder was wrong about Gower going to the UK... oh hold on no that was Gower who lied.

ozbash

Referee
mxlegend99 said:

Aussie lawyers must be obscenely wealthy, charging huge fees to defend the media from all these slander accusations and liable claims ?

musnt they ?

if it isnt true, you cant report it as true. how much 'intelligence' does that take mx ?

mightypanther

Juniors

Bloody hell moderators.

Do some thing will you? This is getting ridiculous.

Let them go spread their sh*t on their own forums.

Delete this thread. The season is over now anyway.

Get rid of it. Enough is enough.

lainey

Juniors
Mixmasterreece said:
Go f**k yourself cheerleader.

Gee thanks, I've never been called a cheerleader before! :lol: I must be drop dead gorgeous then if you called me a cheerleader...:lol: :lol:

Fibroman

First Grade
Gower= Legend
Johns= Bigger legend.

I can't think of anything better than getting sh1tfaced, popping a couple of bickies, pinching a hot sort on the backside and then out and playing a game of footy a couple of days later.!

mxlegend99

Referee
Mixmasterreece said:
Yeah your right, its all been a big conspiracy to tarnish the reputation of one of leagues nice guys.

Pull your head out of your ass.
Where did i say that? He is a star and the media will pick on him. Just as the do with guys like Willie Mason and Sonny Bill Williams. Victims of their own fame.

Mixmasterreece said:
Yeah mate, just like how Weilder was wrong about Gower going to the UK... oh hold on no that was Gower who lied.
Yeah, because THAT is the same thing. f**king hell.
ozbash said:
Aussie lawyers must be obscenely wealthy, charging huge fees to defend the media from all these slander accusations and liable claims ?

musnt they ?

if it isnt true, you cant report it as true. how much 'intelligence' does that take mx ?
You must be trolling, surely? No way could you be that stupid.

The media throw around words such as "alleged" and can say whatever the hell they want. They also quote anonymous "friends" or "witnesses" of the event, or even misquote people and put words into their mouths, or manipulate what has been said.

It is almost ALWAYS a manipulated story to make things seem far worse then they are. No matter how bad the original event is, the media blow it up even further.

ozbash

Referee
mxlegend99 said:
Where did i say that? He is a star and the media will pick on him. Just as the do with guys like Willie Mason and Sonny Bill Williams. Victims of their own fame.

Yeah, because THAT is the same thing. f**king hell.

You must be trolling, surely? No way could you be that stupid.

The media throw around words such as "alleged" and can say whatever the hell they want. They also quote anonymous "friends" or "witnesses" of the event, or even misquote people and put words into their mouths, or manipulate what has been said.

It is almost ALWAYS a manipulated story to make things seem far worse then they are. No matter how bad the original event is, the media blow it up even further.

cool, so thats why he was stripped of the captaincy ?
because of media reports ? :roll:

is trying to get a straight answer out of you trolling ?
f**k you lot have got thin skins..