What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dykes move is dependent on another release.

strider

Post Whore
Ron Jeremy said:
Rumour is we are after a north of the border half????

Yeah Lockyer would look good in a blue and gold jersey.

Don't know if he has the skill required to play for us tho ;-)

Avenger

Immortal
Eelementary said:
Avenger said:
Couldn't be bothered scrolling, this dial up is so slow. Is it PJ Marsh, eelavation?

That's the impression.

Assuming he is passed to play. Would PJ play halfback or would Brian do something stupid and play him from the bench? I say halfback. We need one desperately. This lets give a youngster time to develop is getting boring. We have been developing since 1987. We developed one in 2001. He esacped. We need him back. Come home PJ Marsh.

fish eel

Immortal
Assuming he is passed to play. Would PJ play halfback or would Brian do something stupid and play him from the bench? I say halfback. We need one desperately. This lets give a youngster time to develop is getting boring. We have been developing since 1987. We developed one in 2001. He esacped. We need him back. Come home PJ Marsh.

I would go so far to say that if we was leading us around in 2002, we would have finished higher.

Go Nulla

Bench
It's official lads Dykes is coming home........Alway's new that Fitzgerald was a great bloke. Thanks Fitzy another master stroke.

Parraren

Bench
Colonel Eel said:
Parraren said:
Colonel Eel said:
Go Nulla said:
It's official lads Dykes is coming home........Alway's new that Fitzgerald was a great bloke. Thanks Fitzy another master stroke.

Have you a link to that?

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/viewtopic.php?t=33662

:lol:

I was after something a little more official.... ;-)

I've also heard from a seperate source that it's a done deal :?

Don't worry, this just means our "secret" solution for halfback next year has also been worked out :D I can reveal EXCLUSIVELY right now who that "secret" player is that will wear the number 7 next year.

Scroll down for a pic of him....

r2104tig5.jpg

The Colonel

Immortal
Its..... ME :lol: :lol: ...... I knew after all this time I'd finally realise the dream!

My mates sent me this picture this morning asking what I was doing on the official site.... :lol:

GAME FIRST

Juniors
Funny stuff guys- i wish Smithy would have the same sense of humour and creativivty when developing his team- he is so lost our coach that Wagon is still trying to play link man in attack -i have played footy for years and he is no ballplayer.
This leaves our half to all the shot calling-and poor Thorman has everything to do on his 3rd match !
logical yet ?

Well Mckinnon tried to play a 5/8 role in parts- doesnt he do enough?yes stay back!

So whats the answer- C Pearson first of the ruck ballplaying! yep that works! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :roll: :roll:

Utey

Coach
Thanks fior stating the obvious. Enjoy reading your posts. Have you got any news you would like to share GF.

Avenger

Immortal
Go Nulla said:

Thats about as official as Brian Smith being sacked as our coach.

Avenger

Immortal
Go Nulla said:

Avenger

Immortal
Go Nulla said:

Latest posts