What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dykes move is dependent on another release.

Suitman

Post Whore
Mr Parra Eels said:
We should sign Danny McGuire if any of you pay attention to the Super League he is carving up harder than the shizzmaster himself!

What would you know about Rugby League Eddie?? :eek:

Suity

bartman

Immortal
filthy_spammers said:
What about Robbie Paul??

He of course played under Brian Smith at Bradford. He's signed with Bradford until 2006, but when he signed that deal Paul Deacon was just an understudy and not the current Gt Britain half back. He may be thinking it would be nice to play out his last couple of years as half back instead of sticking his head in a scrum.

Yep, Robbie Paul seems to swap from fullback to hooker these days #-o

MPE, Danny Maguire had a top game last week, and should get a spot on the bench for the next England side I reckon.

PJ Marshal

Coach
for sure if he doesnt them poms are stupid, he annihilated st helens

leeds for the super league titl fo sho go the mighty rhinos!

hey suity has your mum let you watch any eddie murphy yet or are you still too young you jackass

Lets try to Guess GF next big signing.

Parra to Sign Andrew Johns as heloves Brian Smith and he wants out of his Newcastle contract....stay Tuned.

Parraren

Bench
Jake the snake said:
On 2sm they said the latest rumour was Sean Long from the Uk to come to Parra. Please God tell me im dreaming.

Seems alot more logical than the ridiculous Kimmorley & McLinden rumours going around :roll:

Phillips

Referee
Jake the snake said:
On 2sm they said the latest rumour was Sean Long from the Uk to come to Parra. Please God tell me im dreaming.

i hope its true....we would dead set will 5 premierships straight

Hurriflatch

Referee
Parra's team in 2005 according to GF

1. Roberts
2. Tahu
3. Lyon
4. P.Graham
5. J.Monaghan
6. Orford
7. Kimmorley
8. N.Cayless
9. A.Johns
10. TBA
11. N.Hindmarsh
12. Kite
13. Morrison

14. Riddell
15. Pritchard
16. D.Galea
17. TBA

yy_cheng

Coach
Mr Parra Eels,

What the f**k is Gooney Goo Goo, I don't know what the f**k that means today. I thought I learnt some new spanish sh?t. I said Hey Sanchos, GOONEY GOO GOO, and Sanchos said Get the f**k outta here!!!

Latest posts