What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Edwards or DWZ for fullback next year

Dwz or Edwards for full back

• DWZ

Votes: 16 32.7%
  • Edwards

Votes: 33 67.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kilkenny

Coach
Looking forward to Dallins upcoming year. Whether its as a winger or fullback I think he we him go to another level.

I agree. He is a great club man and will put the interests of the team in front of self interest.

We have three top class fullbacks in DWZ, Edwards and Aekins signed thru 2020 and a couple of promising kids in the lower grades. Can’t keep them all and given how tight our cap is you would have to think one of the current top 3 may be playing elsewhere in 2020.

Bob

Juniors
From nrl leaks on the sporting news website

Take it as read Dylan Edwards will start the season at fullback for Penrith - forcing last year's No.1 Dallin Watene-Zelezniak to the wing.

Edwards has proven ultra impressive throughout the pre-season while DWZ has recovered from shoulder surgery.

billypilgrimnz

First Grade
That type of story would be a lot more impressive if we had actually played any games this season! Let's wait and see until we've actually got onto the field, shall we?

mxlegend99

Referee
There's probably 50+ players on Fittlers radar.

Edwards is more likely to play in a grand final in 2019 than he is to play Origin. Tedesco isnt being dropped anytime soon.

If he was injured, my money would be on Tommy Turbo playing fullback before Edwards.

Matthew Ellis

Juniors
There's probably 50+ players on Fittlers radar.

Edwards is more likely to play in a grand final in 2019 than he is to play Origin. Tedesco isnt being dropped anytime soon.

If he was injured, my money would be on Tommy Turbo playing fullback before Edwards.
Regardless from a Blues perspective Edwards or Gutherson are pretty damn great 3rd string options.

mxlegend99

Referee
Has to be DWZ after tonight.

Edwards hasnt done shit all year. . until tonight where he has made multiple errors. 2 costing us tries

billypilgrimnz

First Grade
To be honest, I'd rather have Aekins there somewhere if we are going to drop Edwards (who deserves it) than bring in MWZ or Phillips.

TheFrog

Coach
I'd give Edwards a little spell in reserves to regain his confidence. Dallin to FB and Mal to the wing. I'd bring Hetherington back too.

Fangs

Coach
Deserves a little credit for continuing to get involved. Effort was there till the end.

However, that was easily the worst game I've seen from a Penrith fullback since Jarrod Sammut was in town.

Pomoz

Bench
He deserved to start the season at fullback. After six error, he deserves a spell in reggies. Mind you, that first try was a tough ball to pick up under pressure after DWZ was pushed in the back. But, overall his confidence looks shot.

Latest posts