What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels 9's squad

Joely01

Bench
Good win again.

Semi makes something out of nothing once again.

We are looking fit which is good

Tony Bongo

Bench
Good win again.

Semi makes something out of nothing once again.

We are looking fit which is good

Since Hayden Knowles left we've had a bad run when it comes to strength and conditioning coaches. I think a lot of people underestimated the impact that has had on the last few seasons.

Since Hayden Knowles left we've had a bad run when it comes to strength and conditioning coaches. I think a lot of people underestimated the impact that has had on the last few seasons.

As much as Hayden was respected around the club, it's been a long, long, long time since I thought the Eels were one of the fittest clubs in the comp.

Delboy

First Grade

To be honest, I thought the last couple of years that Hayden was at the club was when we started to look a bit unfit and vulnerable

Sometimes you need to change it up and find the next best person to do th job, looks as if we may have done that

Noise

Coach
To be honest, I thought the last couple of years that Hayden was at the club was when we started to look a bit unfit and vulnerable

Sometimes you need to change it up and find the next best person to do th job, looks as if we may have done that

I thought the same thing. I reckon the players may have got too 'matey' with Hayden towards the end.

Latest posts