What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels 9's squad

hineyrulz

Post Whore
We are through despite the loss as the Dragons needed to knock our F/A down by 10 to see us drop out but Kenny Edwards went down in the last minute with what looked to be a pretty serious injury.
Gee we are bloody cursed, that 3 injuries in 3 games.

Forty20

First Grade
I'm speculating off memory but I thought that Kenny went down before contact and then grabbed his ankle...which in my highly (un)qualified opinion makes me think ruptured Achilles - pretty much a worst case result if so.

Forty20

First Grade
If it was the Kiwi pair before Vossy's calling started, they are true plonkers. Yesterday they billed the Nines as 'never failing to disappoint'. They have no clue.

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
If it was the Kiwi pair before Vossy's calling started, they are true plonkers. Yesterday they billed the Nines as 'never failing to disappoint'. They have no clue.

Yeah it was one of them. You are right they are hopeless. Halligan is soo biased as well.

strider

Post Whore

Yeah it was one of them. You are right they are hopeless. Halligan is soo biased as well.

they are deadset fckin clueless ... before the manly game they said manly are still in with a chance themselves - only way they were a chance is if an asteroid wiped out the eels and dragons change rooms :roll:

TheParraboy

Staff member
we will play either souths/storm/nqld in the quarter final

hope we play the storm, they are ripe for some chicken wing action (pitifull afl jerseys they wearing)

hindy111

Post Whore
Couldnt not care less -Hope we get knocked out in first game TBH. We have lost Kaysa maybe for the year and potentialy KE for some time. Not too mention Takarangai.

The duke of penrith had the right idea sending over a second string team and playing for what it is-A silly competition.

Latest posts