What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels 9's squad

Delboy

First Grade
I thought the same thing. I reckon the players may have got too 'matey' with Hayden towards the end.

Wall that Danny Green stuff, not sure he had his eye in the ball

W have moved on, no need to look in the rear view mirror

Kornstar

Coach
I never understood the hype around Knowles either, we looked unfit most of the time he was here!

guruminga

Juniors
You can watch it all on Digital pass through the NRL app. I watched the first game on my iPad while I had a couple of my kids at swimming lessons. Had the earpiece in and kept looking up to see my daughter waving at me while trying not to draw too much attention to myself when we scored.

I pay $1.99 per week to get all the season games (both live and full replays). But I think they're offering a week free so you can get it and cancel after nines if you want.

G

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
Paul Devlin has certainly put some good diets into the club and has gotten the boys into a good shape. If our entire playing base in the franchise is being held to Devlin's standards then we're going to have a good future.

strider

Post Whore
You can watch it all on Digital pass through the NRL app. I watched the first game on my iPad while I had a couple of my kids at swimming lessons. Had the earpiece in and kept looking up to see my daughter waving at me while trying not to draw too much attention to myself when we scored.

I pay $1.99 per week to get all the season games (both live and full replays). But I think they're offering a week free so you can get it and cancel after nines if you want.

G

two of the poor kiddies almost drowned cos dad wasn't paying attention .... but still got to see us beat manly, so thats ok

;-)

strider

Post Whore
watching a replay of the brisbane game vs sharks yesterday ..... the broncos are woeful - then they cross to their nines coach on the sideline - big face .... I had to chuckle

strider

Post Whore
luke burt's best defensive effort in 10 years to get in the way of the dragons there :lol:

Forty20

First Grade
We are through despite the loss as the Dragons needed to knock our F/A down by 10 to see us drop out but Kenny Edwards went down in the last minute with what looked to be a pretty serious injury.

guruminga

Juniors
Bummer we didn't get the win. Loved Gower's offloads! Lovely hands by Sandow to keep the ball in play for Robinson's try. Bring on the finals!