What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels 9's squad

strider

Post Whore
robinson did a great job to drag the defense in and put semi down the sideline for the lead up to our first try .... of course a pack of merkins, including the great semi, drop the ball cold but they weren't unimpressive ... robinson went fine

takarangi didn't do much for me tbh

sandow is perfect for 9s - norman went good except for one shocker in defense, but hey its 9s - gower did well - lavaka did look good too

tbh I thought we were lucky to win .... against a fairly average manly team .... we came in 3rd fav's - we'll need to get better to get to the final

strider

Post Whore
look at these f**kin merkins from melbourne wearing f**king AFL style jerseys ..... what a f**kin dipshit club - as if any prick who follows AFL is watching this and being impressed by it

hineyrulz

Post Whore
look at these f**kin merkins from melbourne wearing f**king AFL style jerseys ..... what a f**kin dipshit club - as if any prick who follows AFL is watching this and being impressed by it
Just when you thought you couldn't hate their club anymore.........

Eelementary

Post Whore
I thought he went pretty well.
Didn't do anything really outstanding, but didn't do much wrong either. Some good runs and offloads.

I guess I'm disappointed because a few times in open space (and chasing down an attacker) he looked sluggish.

Eelementary

Post Whore
robinson did a great job to drag the defense in and put semi down the sideline for the lead up to our first try .... of course a pack of merkins, including the great semi, drop the ball cold but they weren't unimpressive ... robinson went fine

takarangi didn't do much for me tbh

sandow is perfect for 9s - norman went good except for one shocker in defense, but hey its 9s - gower did well - lavaka did look good too

tbh I thought we were lucky to win .... against a fairly average manly team .... we came in 3rd fav's - we'll need to get better to get to the final

Semi was his usual self - some brilliance, some crap.

But Semi is strong and fast. Reece is only fast, and he didn't do much in space.

strider

Post Whore
Semi was his usual self - some brilliance, some crap.

But Semi is strong and fast. Reece is only fast, and he didn't do much in space.

tbh I don't remember him being in space - but I do remember him creating some good space for semi ..... semi is probably on 3x the coin robinson is - why don't you get on his back for dropping the ball cold and not running down opponents?

T.S Quint

Coach
I like Kenny Edwards in this form of the game.
Well, I like him in the normal game as well, but he seems to do pretty well in the Nines.

Eelementary

Post Whore
tbh I don't remember him being in space - but I do remember him creating some good space for semi ..... semi is probably on 3x the coin robinson is - why don't you get on his back for dropping the ball cold and not running down opponents?

I am - he had some shockers.

Robinson scored two tries, but didn't display the pace he's known for. I'm not sure why that's got your knickers in such a twist.