What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels 9's squad

Y2Eel

First Grade
tbh I don't remember him being in space - but I do remember him creating some good space for semi ..... semi is probably on 3x the coin robinson is - why don't you get on his back for dropping the ball cold and not running down opponents?

I cant believe anyone is bagging any players during a 9's comp!

Last edited:

T.S Quint

Coach
How good is it watching the Storm get smashed!

Would be even better if I didn't know the club couldn't give a shit about this competition.

Eelementary

Post Whore
I cant believe anyone is bagging any players during a 9's comp!

Fine line between bagging and making a subjective observation.

If Reece is chosen in round 1, then I'll be happy for him.

But I was expecting more from a guy with his skills set.

strider

Post Whore
I am - he had some shockers.

Robinson scored two tries, but didn't display the pace he's known for. I'm not sure why that's got your knickers in such a twist.

I just don't understand why merkins are so keen to hang shit on a guy who probably cost us peanuts and hasn't actually done anything wrong - yet ignore others short comings in favour of knocking a guy who's played all of 18 minutes of 9s for us

great defense by the goal post on korobete :lol:

Y2Eel

First Grade
Fine line between bagging and making a subjective observation.

If Reece is chosen in round 1, then I'll be happy for him.

But I was expecting more from a guy with his skills set.

No its bagging..

Just enjoy the 9's people...

Eelementary

Post Whore
I just don't understand why merkins are so keen to hang shit on a guy who probably cost us peanuts and hasn't actually done anything wrong - yet ignore others short comings in favour of knocking a guy who's played all of 18 minutes of 9s for us

great defense by the goal post on korobete :lol:

Don't get me wrong, merkin - I'm a big fan of Semi, but he has a lot of work to do.

And I'm not against Robinson, but much like Sandow, the 9's is built for him, and he was a bit underwhelming for me.

Maybe my expectations were too high, but he's an Eel, so I want him to succeed.