What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Appoint Brad Arthur as Head Coach

Who should be our next coach

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shakamaker

Juniors
I'm happy to move on and support the 2nd best candidate that the board has appointed. Best wishes Brad Arthur. Wish you all the best of success.

The only consolation is Daniel Anderson coming back in. A senior person with a bit of history with Jarryd Hayne. Hopefully Daniel's prescense can keep Jarryd in order. Zero tolerance for bad behaviour, just like Wayne Bennett

El Diablo

Post Whore
The proof is there. he won 2 from 6

are you taking the piss?

They also admitted they couldnt come to terms with taylor so they went the second option.

it doesn't make him the second choice

Taylor was available and wanted the job. we said no to him

Are you denying him being a assistant at melbourne when they cheated means a great deal. Same with manly.

so you're saying Bellamy, Hasler and Toovey are shit coaches

He had his shot at standing on his own with the eels And him & kearney made us a laughing stock.

Kearney was the head coach so don't try and blame Arthur for his mistakes

eel01s

Bench
Hmmm, very interesting that Taylor reportedly (Ch 9) didn't like the thought of working with Anderson.

Sharp got his man at the end, but at what price given all the crap played out in the media?

The DA appointment if true will be very interesting. What role will he have re: Arthur?

strider

Post Whore
I may be reading into this, but I get the impression we were in deep negotiation with Jason Taylor :-k

Avenger

Immortal
Do you think that Taylor being 65kg wringing wet and having shoulders like a paddle pop stick went against him?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Shoulders like a black snake.

It's pretty impressive how he played so much first grade despite being so weak and slow. Credit where it's due.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts