What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels fans to take on board as front office farrago rolls on

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Mate, everyone needs to relax, it's just footy.

I know I have it good, (touch wood) when my biggest concern in life is my team will recieve a second spoon. If that's my biggest complaint, than f**k me, I'm blessed.

Lately, people been commenting about me wearing an eels jumper. Go f**k yourselfs, merkins. You think I'm going to be ashamed or embarrassed to wear my colours, because we are losing. It's only f**king footy.

I got mouths to feed, mortgages to pay and work I need to worry about.

Go the f**king eels.
Well Said mate, but this place is pretty good for a vent and a laugh, plenty of times I've logged on here after a crappy day and someone like ME posts something piss funny and you can only laugh. This place probably cuts down on round rage around the parra area.

Daneel

Bench
Well Said mate, but this place is pretty good for a vent and a laugh, plenty of times I've logged on here after a crappy day and someone like ME posts something piss funny and you can only laugh. This place probably cuts down on round rage around the parra area.

Certainly cuts down the road rage and other types where I live.
My wife and kids thankyou all.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Certainly cuts down the road rage and other types where I live.
My wife and kids thankyou all.
Brisbane is still no good mate, all the sooky Donkey fans think winning is their god given right. It's fantastic to see :)

IFR33K

Coach
I haven't noticed any posts about him doing that. I'm not on Facebook either, so not sure what you are talking about.

Having said that, if it is the case, no its not funny. But neither are your tireless rants, where you continue to belittle and insult people. I'd know, cause i have been on the receiving end numerous times.

Maybe you guys should meet up at the manly game, and have a drink.

All Bart wants to do is ridicule people who cared enough about the club and wanted to take action about this sort of shit.
He won't answer your question.

Suity

I am not going to get into the ethics of yours and Bart's conversations, that is for yourselves.

but as emjaycee said, it is interesting the tense.

I do believe you all had nothing but good intentions when you wanted to change the club, even though you saw it as fair to ridicule me on the day.

However, was that day, the start of the road to hell?

Suitman

Post Whore
I am not going to get into the ethics of yours and Bart's conversations, that is for yourselves.

but as emjaycee said, it is interesting the tense.

I do believe you all had nothing but good intentions when you wanted to change the club, even though you saw it as fair to ridicule me on the day.

However, was that day, the start of the road to hell?

I don't remember anyone ridiculing you Mits. I certainly didn't. I just didn't agree with your opinion at the time.

Suity

I don't remember anyone ridiculing you Mits. I certainly didn't. I just didn't agree with your opinion at the time.

Suity

So the "Get that stuck up ya!" comment when I walked out to the balcony on level 3 wasn't you even though it was coming out of you face?

Either way, answer the question, was that day the start of the Highway to Hell.

Suitman

Post Whore
And it was said in jest, and you know it. If you took it any other way, that an issue you have to deal with.

Road to Hell?

No, it's just a game.

Suity

muznik

Juniors
My biggest concern is that the vending machine at work keeps eating my dollar coins. It is really starting to give me the squirts. I am thinking of punching the vending machine if it happens again today.

C'mon Gary...just put that vending machine on "Ignore" and move on.

Gronk

Staff member
There are a lot of facional bullies on this site.

You know who you are. [-X

Bigfella

Coach
There are also plenty of smug self righteous hypocrites.

Speaking of factions I assume that you and Bart will be as critical of the recent sackings as you were about the 3p "witch hunt" when they took over?

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Why do you guys care so much about such petty shit? Surely life is too short to get wrapped up in pathetic politics and one-upmanship?

Latest posts