What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels fans to take on board as front office farrago rolls on

Gronk

Staff member
There are a lot of facional bullies on this site.

You know who you are. [-X

There are also plenty of smug self righteous hypocrites.

Speaking of factions I assume that you and Bart will be as critical of the recent sackings as you were about the 3p "witch hunt" when they took over?

Chill pill big unit. You know your periodic condescending rantings remind me of that quote from Robyn Williams in Good Morning Vietnam.

"You are in more dire need of a blowjob than any white man in history."

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Why do you guys care so much about such petty shit? Surely life is too short to get wrapped up in pathetic politics and one-upmanship?
Because it beats talking about how good season 2013 is going. Plus there a few petty people in here ;-)

Maroubra Eel

Coach
It's all good. When 3P had a cleanout it was all good.

So I guess it's still all good. It would be a bit hypocritical otherwise.

Bigfella

Coach
Chill pill big unit. You know your periodic condescending rantings remind me of that quote from Robyn Williams in Good Morning Vietnam.

"You are in more dire need of a blowjob than any white man in history."

How do you even know I'm white?

Have you been stalking me on Facebook?

Gronk

Staff member
How do you even know I'm white?

Have you been stalking me on Facebook?
me_facebook_royal.jpg

Stagger eel

Staff member
Actually I will bite...

If you think I was happy that Hayden knowles and Craig Catterack got the flick, than you're a f**kin idiot..

Glenn

First Grade
I'm going to say it one more time, I was with emjayce at the AGM where I pleaded personally to Peter Serrao, Robert Sasson and Steve Sharp that we need to work together and all assured me that they would..

FMD!! Is it that difficult?

Apparently yes...

Latest posts