What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels fume at trashed Manly dressingroom

and Hasler doesn't know any thing about any door.
Like Des it's on video mate just say you were upset at losing the game the way you did and you got angry and openned the door too hard and it broke but no problem i did so I'll pay to have it repaired.
Then you would come out of this looking like a man.

salvy71

Juniors
Those hinges must've been on their last legs - either that or Hasler is in fact - superman in disguise .

Hellsy

Immortal
Ohhh HA HA HA. Just saw the footage.

Please El D.... there was no ripping of the door!!! :lol: :lol: U see him open it, slam the living beejeesus out of it, U see it fall off its hinges and U see him walking away.

And if there is a big bill from the Stadium I'd be questioning it too, Christ almighty I'll send Dad down there to sort it out for $50 + parts :lol: :lol:

fish eel

Immortal
It's the away room.

Just leave the door off FFS

I remember going on a tour of a big football stadium in england.

they only had cold water in the away rooms!

fanool

Juniors
Thios is dead set the funniest thing I have seen this week.

OMG why aren't channel nine having a "kookey captions" competition?

guruminga

Juniors
That's awesome!!

How is anyone expected to believe anything Dessy says now if he lied about something like that.

It's interesting though, if it was a player and not at the stadium, he'd be in all sorts of trouble. They'd be carrying on about role models and anger management, etc. It just shows we live in a world full of contradictions.

Parra Guru

Coach
When they fix the door, they should also lay a red carpet down too, the way the scum are carrying on about the facilities.

Freak2

Juniors
What a Fkn sook!

What's with Manly officials at Parra Stadium..... Didn't Robbie Delmege get asked to leave after hitting a hole in the wall in one of the corp boxes a year or 2 back???

Geez I hate Manly!!!

parra pete

Referee
What a Fkn sook!

What's with Manly officials at Parra Stadium..... Didn't Robbie Delmege get asked to leave after hitting a hole in the wall in one of the corp boxes a year or 2 back???

Geez I hate Manly!!!

Delmege is not a friend of Samir Jouayde is he?

forward pass

Coach
Um - Suity, when you put those doors up - how many hinges did you say you used ???

I don't think one hinge is going to cut the mustard mate!

Last edited:

PJ Marshal

Coach
adbur5.jpg

Dymock

Juniors
In the SMH Des said he slammed the door and it came off. Which isn't great - but since its only going to cost $400 maybe we shouldn't make a big deal out of it. We did actually win that game because of a dodgy forward pass, I'd be disappointed as well.

Des should man up and pay for the door. End of story. We all move on. Media beatup. As a coach you can understand his furstrations. I think the forward pass blow up was his way of dealing with the fact he wanted to kick the snot out of his players for throwing away a 20 point buffer. Also with Brett Stewart looking to be in deep s### it can't help.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Sorry, but i am an old fart, and need to do some reminiscing, if thats kewl with you guys. I promise i won't put up a Youtube link, though .

I can remember being at a Parra game when Peter Peters was doing our goal kicking. Each time he kicked a goal, his old man, who was sitting just behind us,would jump to his feet and call out " Thatsa my boy". Fair dinkum. ;-)

He wasn't always a coquehead. What do you reckon, Pete? :)

If I remember rightly they use to call him "Little Lynchy" or "Little Thirsty" due to his resemblance to Ron Lynch. I remember that game. He kicked a heap of goals that day. Was a fair player as well. I remember being very dissappointed when he left for Manly. Dont think much of him now days though.

Latest posts