What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels fume at trashed Manly dressingroom

Suitman

Post Whore
it showed him ripping it off

No it didn't. It showed him walking towards the door, and then leaving picture. Then showed Jamie Lyon avoiding something. Lyon was on the seat closest to the door.
Hasler wasn't in picture, nor do you see the door come off.
In saying that, it's clear that Hasler did it, even though it's not visible. He's the only one that could have.

Suity

El Diablo

Post Whore
No it didn't. It showed him walking towards the door, and then leaving picture. Then showed Jamie Lyon avoiding something. Lyon was on the seat closest to the door.
Hasler wasn't in picture, nor do you see the door come off.
In saying that, it's clear that Hasler did it, even though it's not visible. He's the only one that could have.

Suity

eh

it showed him clearly on my tv

do you have widescreen?

OK, having watched that, all he did was slam the door, real hard. IMHO, I'd say the door was probably on its last legs.
Storm in a tea cup.

Suity
im with you i think he just slammed it but it is probably only an interior door and not made to withstand heavy impact

Nikki

Coach
I love the trainer dude that walks in after.. "Oh sh*t, that door is in an awkward position.. Oh well, just walk under it"

Stagger eel

Staff member
in all honesty, it was just a bit a passion shown by a coach who's pissed about losing a game in the last 5 minutes..

Manly are skirts for denying it Channel 9 are skirts for making a big deal out of it.

fish eel

Immortal
OK, having watched that, all he did was slam the door, real hard. IMHO, I'd say the door was probably on its last legs.
Storm in a tea cup.

Suity

yeah, he gave it a good hard swing but you cant say he ripped it off. He came off pretty easily.

KKW

Juniors
hahaha, who's the chippy that put that pissweak door up in the firstplace.

fish eel

Immortal
in all honesty, it was just a bit a passion shown by a coach who's pissed about losing a game in the last 5 minutes..

Manly are skirts for denying it Channel 9 are skirts for making a big deal out of it.

Manly let channel 9 make a big deal of by kicking up a stink.

If they just fessed up, and just shrugged their shoulders, 9 wouldnt have been able to harp on how 'we're playing this even though manly dont want us to' blah blah
what a bunch of gooses manly are

Latest posts