What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels fume at trashed Manly dressingroom

tresurehunt

Juniors
just heard on 2ue program that channel 9 has video footage of des hasler ripping the locker room door of its hinges,it will be shown on channel 9 tonights news ,

manly are all class.

El Diablo

Post Whore
so now Manly have banned 9 from their ground and showing training because they aired the footage lol

also banned players from The Footy Show

fish eel

Immortal
What a nothing little piece that was on 9, and why would Manly get so worked up to ban nine news?

Honestly, what an over reaction.

Stagger eel

Staff member
lol

9 news show footage of Hasler ripping it off

and Manly have threatened to boycot channel 9....what a bunch of f**ken skirts!!!

I don't know what the big deal is, it was a good ole fashion spat that bought a bit of passion into the game and manly appear to be hiding close doors (excuse the pun) about it

Eels Dude

Coach
Sounds like Peter Peters should just admitted it instead of being a smartarse about air conditioning and making a fool of his entire club in the process.

fish eel

Immortal
and Manly have threatened to boycot channel 9....what a bunch of f**ken skirts!!!

I don't know what the big deal is, it was a good ole fashion spat that bought a bit of passion into the game and manly appear to be hiding close doors (excuse the pun) about it

Cant really say Hasler did much wrong on that footage to be honest. wasnt like he kicked it down or anything.

and channel 9 follow up with a UFO story.

quality stuff.

just wait until nine returns serve and refuses to cover manly games (they generally go for winning teams anyway ;-)) won't that make the sponsors squeal :crazy::crazy:

Eels Dude

Coach
so now Manly have banned 9 from their ground and showing training because they aired the footage lol

also banned players from The Footy Show

Their loss. No way sponsors will let that happen. Having players and the club promoted on the footy show and Channel Nine is great publicity, they'd be stupid to give that up. They are Manly though.

Stagger eel

Staff member
I just don't understand why they're hell bent in denying it....f**k! if this the worst problem the club is going through than they're doing well.

he should be ripping a few extremities off his players instead then they might stop throwing away 20 point leads every week

Last edited:

TheParraboy

Staff member
Des should watch this movie with his players, would kick start their 2010 campaign I reckon in all honesty to be honest

slidingdoors.jpg

bartman

Immortal
Missed the footage... did it actually show Des disconnecting the door from its hinges, or was it just circumstantial?

bartman

Immortal
Cheers.

Manly are overreacting and throwing a hissy fit then... Hasler should just offer to pay repair costs, and people would think better of him/them.

But it is Moanly, so...

Hellsy

Immortal
Dammit! I missed it!
This is great just quietly, less Manly on the Tv suits me just fine :D

Latest posts