What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels in the media

IFR33K

Coach
yep notice how Walker was fairly quiet on Saturday? it was all tackling on Paulo who was running at him for the whole first half........pretty good tactic ......walkers quietest game in a while ...

:joy: yet we let Reynolds play like an immortal. Or was the secret move only specified for one side. Great logic there.

84 Baby

Referee
:joy: yet we let Reynolds play like an immortal. Or was the secret move only specified for one side. Great logic there.
You reckon Reynolds looked like an immortal? Reckon you’ve been bedazzled by his first run in 5 years. He was just as quiet as the other halves.
We made Cook look like an immortal, including not being sent to bin, and given he’s the Australian hooker that’s gonna happen.

Delboy

First Grade
Must have watched a different game, I didn’t see Reynolds do much at all and I was sat high in the stand on Saturday night. As bad as most want to blame our halves, overall they outplayed the somewhat over rated Souffs pair.
An intercept and Cummings getting the way of Moses didn’t help our cause, it didn’t think that we were threatened by Reynolds and Walker to be honest. The beach sprinter ( that might have been mentioned :rolling_eyes:) , blew the score out with the last try - that seems to be everyone’s memory .

Gazzamatta

Coach
Darcy Lussick and Chris Sandow were Ken Thornett medalists
They did have pretty good seasons if I remember rightly. Im not sure Mr Evans could achieve that recognition in two playing careers. Maybe I'm over critical but for mine he was an awfully long way from value for money at any cost. That said weve had a few of those .

IFR33K

Coach
Sorry guys I’ve been trying to erase the rubbish game from my head and got a little mixed up. But you guys can brag all off season how we kept the south halves pairing quiet all game. And that it was BA’s secret moves that was responsible.

Suitman

Post Whore
Sorry guys I’ve been trying to erase the rubbish game from my head and got a little mixed up. But you guys can brag all off season how we kept the south halves pairing quiet all game. And that it was BA’s secret moves that was responsible.

Also, don't forget, all our problems were an easy fix apparently. What a stupid thing to say.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Nah that's fine, you can spend all of season crying about the spoon we're going to win next year. We've proven beyond all doubt we're not up to first grade standard.

84 Baby

Referee
Erasing would imply you watched the game