What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels in the media

Gronk

Staff member

Jock Brazel links up with Future Blues squad​

Local Sport

EMERGING STAR: Jock Brazel, pictured celebrating with his City teammates, will join NRL stars in the NSW Origin Emerging Blues camp. Photo: Bryden Sharp

EMERGING STAR: Jock Brazel, pictured celebrating with his City teammates, will join NRL stars in the NSW Origin Emerging Blues camp. Photo: Bryden Sharp

Moree's Jock Brazel and been on the up-and-up in his recent rugby league career and things aren't slowing down.
Brazel has been picked in the Future Blues squad and will take part in a training camp conducted by NSW Origin coach Brad Fittler on December 12.

The Group 19 junior, is currently part of the Parramatta Eels Jersey Flegg team, will be part of a 31-man squad which includes NRL regulars like Jason Saab, Jayden Sullivan and Joseph Suaalii.

"To be named in the emerging blues squad, alongside some very good NRL players and future players, is unreal," he said.

"I am very grateful for this opportunity.
"Seeing some great players in the squad and the great coaching staff we will coached by will allow me to really learn a lot of things to improve my game further.
"So I'm sure I'll get a lot out of the camp."

Avenger

Immortal

Jock Brazel links up with Future Blues squad​

Local Sport

Moree's Jock Brazel and been on the up-and-up in his recent rugby league career and things aren't slowing down.
Brazel has been picked in the Future Blues squad and will take part in a training camp conducted by NSW Origin coach Brad Fittler on December 12.

The Group 19 junior, is currently part of the Parramatta Eels Jersey Flegg team, will be part of a 31-man squad which includes NRL regulars like Jason Saab, Jayden Sullivan and Joseph Suaalii.

"To be named in the emerging blues squad, alongside some very good NRL players and future players, is unreal," he said.

"I am very grateful for this opportunity.
"Seeing some great players in the squad and the great coaching staff we will coached by will allow me to really learn a lot of things to improve my game further.
"So I'm sure I'll get a lot out of the camp."

What position does he play?