What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels in the media

Gronk

Staff member
Are you referring to Walker? I wouldn’t put him even near the same level as our halves.

He’s 2-3 years away from having the body even able to handle week to week footy. Spends more time on his ass each week than playing the game. You’ve drank the media cool-aid just because he can thrown cut out passes.

he’s a poor mans Tim Smith at this stage, let judge where he’s at in 2024
A bit like 2018+ Nathan Cleary ?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Are you referring to Walker? I wouldn’t put him even near the same level as our halves.

He’s 2-3 years away from having the body even able to handle week to week footy. Spends more time on his ass each week than playing the game. You’ve drank the media cool-aid just because he can thrown cut out passes.

he’s a poor mans Tim Smith at this stage, let judge where he’s at in 2024
I was talking about his playmaking, not his complete game.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Jordan Rankin. But apparently people know the *real* reason why he didn’t go to QLD.

A great story. Thanks for sharing Gronky. He did the right thing. Just think how frustrating it would have been for him given his UK experience, being away from his family knowing he had little chance of playing. Its great to know hes with us again next year.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Well I reckon Rankin was no chance given him being ignored when he was clearly outplaying Jrthur in the 2s. Sounds like a clever bloke to me but never smart enough to play 1s. Hes at home, safe, with his family and still getting paid. He also never played for The Rhinos. He should never have kicked BAs dog.

Latest posts