What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels in the media

Happy MEel

First Grade
With our terrible defence this year do we think Kidwell was shown the door, and if so, do we think it was BA’s call or did it come from above/beside?

Or do we think it’s more likely Kidwell has grand aspirations to coach rugby union?

I’m very happy he has landed another gig because he seems like a decent bloke. However, it’s at least an indicator that there may finally be a level of accountability within the club for poor performance.

Last edited:

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Oh noes no Kiddy!! He trained before training so hard!!!!

Time for the club to head to another sheltered workshop to find his replacement..........

Gronk

Staff member
With our terrible defence this year do we think Kidwell was shown the door, and if so, do we think it was BA’s call or did it come from above/beside?

Or do we think it’s more likely Kidwell has grand aspirations to coach rugby union?

I’m very happy he has landed another gig because he seems like a decent bloke. However, it’s at least an indicator that there may finally be a level of accountability within the club for poor performance.
Unsure if he was pushed or walked, but there are heaps more jobs out there in rugby than league. Also working in rugby give your career longevity.

What he is doing only mirrors Jason Ryles and the England job with Eddie Jones.

Just to confuse you more, Michael Cheika is the Pooomas rugby coach AND the Lebanon League coach.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member

international Rugby V. Club footy

It's huge in Argentina

The timing though, makes me think he may have been tapped on the shoulder

emjaycee

Coach

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I think he was told he wasn't being renewed, and was offered this chance and took it. If he wasn't good enough for next season why was he good enough this season?? I mean defence coach is a pretty important position is it not???

Oh i forgot our structures are fine silly me.

Gronk

Staff member
I think he was told he wasn't being renewed, and was offered this chance and took it. If he wasn't good enough for next season why was he good enough this season?? I mean defence coach is a pretty important position is it not???

Oh i forgot our structures are fine silly me.
1652742021742.png