What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels in the media

hineyrulz

Post Whore
We've been on hiatus since 1986.
disgusted married with children GIF

Eelementary

Post Whore
Manly had a 3 year hiatus we didn't.

Suck on that Manly fans.

Manly have never won a spoon - we've won 11.

Suck on that, Eels fans.

:p

I cannot hate an organisation that has been in the comp for the same time as us, and have never won a spoon - while we have a set a record for most spoon wins.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Manly have never won a spoon - we've won 11.

Suck on that, Eels fans.

:p

I cannot hate an organisation that has been in the comp for the same time as us, and have never won a spoon - while we have a set a record for most spoon wins.
Sorry I hate there arrogant fans who treat us like centrelink dole bludgers when we make the trek out to that asbestos shithole they call brookie.

Eelementary

Post Whore
You can respect them and despise them at the same time. I know I do.

I don't.

I only respect them.

I wish the Eels had been run half as competently over the years.

The only teams I hate are the Roosters (waste of space - don't contribute anything to the game), and the Storm (full of faux tough guys, and introduced the wrestle to the game).

Penrith are quickly crawling up that ranking, too.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I don't.

I only respect them.

The only teams I hate are the Roosters (waste of space - don't contribute anything to the game), and the Storm (full of faux tough guys, and introduced the wrestle to the game).

I despise all teams. Especially Parramatta.

T.S Quint

Coach
I don't.

I only respect them.

Bulldogs?
Come on, you can’t have a ‘most despised’ list without the Dogs, surely.

Latest posts