What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels in the media

King-Gutho94

Coach
Plenty of talk again this week, it’s normally when we offer very little on the field.

More talk today. Players want to be the ones being criticized not BA.

RCG has called this week the line in the sand moment.

I guess we will see though RCG has earnt the right to come out because he puts in every week.

Cloeel

Juniors

I guess we will see though RCG has earnt the right to come out because he puts in every week.

I think they should all just stfu and focus on winning this weekend.

If they want it enough, they will win. No excuses and time to lift.

Generally the team who wants the 2 points more wins.

Noise

Coach

Our leadership group and their relationship with the coach (who are given way too much leeway by Brad) are a huge part of the problem

King-Gutho94

Coach

Yeah there isnt a playing group that continually talk the talk but don't walk the walk then Parramatta.

it all started with Cayless and that group of players then it got passed to Timmy Mannah now this group.

Eelogical

Referee

More yawnfest media driven dribble. It should never have come down to this in the first place.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
^^^^ Rothfield believes the performance shows that Arthur has lost the playing group.

The old "He's lost the dressing room".

I think he's lost the fans, but it's a stretch to say the dressing room.

I bet 5 people will now come up with reasons to show how he has. o_O
The senior players coming out to defend him proves he has lost them. They have an agenda just like Gould.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Do you think BA would walk? I actually think that if that's what is good for the club, he would.

Barrett is interesting. Back last year, BA said he will let Barrett take control of the attack and we started using set plays from scrums and on the 5th with Dyl or Moses running to the other side of the field to link up with his other half etc.

However, either coach forgot to then get the team to also focus on defense or the team was so excited about attacking that they lost too many games. BA then took over the reins and went back to BA ball.

I wonder how Bennett would've approached it
All the extra risky passing reduced our completion rates, which put extra pressure on our defence.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Didn't M Jennings and RCG say that once?
I think they just said they used to hate Parra. The opinion of coaches about employment destinations will be less emotional than LOVE/HATE the club. They will look at it rationally, about whether they will be able to achieve the success they want. Someone like Bennett wants to go places he can win premierships, not struggle along with limited resources and the media shitting on him.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

Manly have the revenge factor, we have the coming-off-a-flogging factor. It’s very exciting.

Eelementary

Post Whore

What an insipid article ...

"They do a great job preparing us - we're just not listening!"

Can't they see how bad that sounds?

Talk is cheap. Put up, or shut up.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
All the extra risky passing reduced our completion rates, which put extra pressure on our defence.
Ice Cream GIF

What a scoop!! What would we do without you!!

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Our leadership group and their relationship with the coach (who are given way too much leeway by Brad) are a huge part of the problem
He is far too matey with the players, no wonder why they don’t respect him.

I remember when he was doing a live cross to 360 at training. And all the while he’s answering questions the players were kicking balls at him. And he was laughing like an idiot. And we wonder why we are in this position???

hindy111

Post Whore

Latest posts