What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels in the media

Eelementary

Post Whore
I'm not saying we should...

But, hypothetically...

But he'd surely be a cheap prospect, at his age, and given he is no longer the star of the show, he may be worth a shot to fill in some of our backline issues...

Last edited:

Gronk

Staff member

But, hypothetically...

But he's surely be a cheap prospect, at his age, and given his injury, and since he is 36, and no longer the star of the show, he may be worth a shot to fill in some of our backline issues...
He's going to play for Two Blues apparently.

Delboy

First Grade
The most talented and physically gifted player I’ve seen in 50 years, if Jenko can play NRL, he could easily play centre once fit.

Angry_eel

First Grade

But, hypothetically...

But he'd surely be a cheap prospect, at his age, and given he is no longer the star of the show, he may be worth a shot to fill in some of our backline issues...
LOL So we sign Hardie's as sponsor and sign Jarryd as a player. We might as well wear Free Palestine Jerseys after that. Don't think any sports organisation can have more negative coverage.

Latest posts