What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Memberships Onsale for 2015

emjaycee

Coach
My families 3 packs all came together in early January.
Haven't got any travel mugs though - are they supposed to be included in the pack?

strider

Post Whore
I never got a mug either ... was I meant to? .... I got no idea :lol: .... they sent me my ticket - thats the main thing

booeycollector

Juniors
Hi there, i have a membership portal question and hopefully someone can point me in the right direction. I have noticed that it does not list me membership type and seat numbers anywhere in my profile etc. Should it be there? if yes...where do I find it. Maybe I've just lost the plot and am looking in the wrong place.

Thanks in advance.

Oscarman

Juniors
Turned up today - no mug though even though the letter says it should be included. Will send off an e-mail I guess.

Utey

Coach
And still waiting...Got an initial response to my email but nothing further.

Chipmunk

Coach
I'm contemplating becoming a member and I am looking at a 3 Game Membership, because it seems more cost effective than the Blue and Gold Army Membership.

Can someone tell me, if I buy a 3 Game Membership (which gives me General Admission access) and I decided to go to a game, am I able to upgrade my ticket to a Grandstand seat for a particular game (presuming there are Grandstand seats still available)?