What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Memberships Onsale for 2015

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
FYI my son received his baby membership again today.
assuming someone fkd up and sent it twice, and hoping im not charged twice.

Contact the club tomorrow morning and you can speak to someone in the membership department to inform them of the mistake and they'll inform you further.

Bigfella

Coach
Hayne not being here next year has nothing to do with Seaward 'f**king up the resigning' - he's walked out on us when he was still contracted for another year. I doubt there would be many blaming Seaward for that. I don't believe he's a self promoter either. We hardly hear a word from him in the media and when we do he's talking up the club or our memberships etc to show the club in a positive light - which is his job.
I think another reason for early membership numbers being up is the automatic rollover of renewals for those that signed up for it, how early they have got the membership packs together this year (which would have been earlier if someone didn't need to be edited out of the brochures) and the payment plans that are available. The more telling figure on how the princesses departure has affected us will be the numbers we have at the start of next season.

And most of all, Ben smith never gives away penalties.

Ever.

Mickyd39

Juniors
is there anyone else waiting on their packs to arrive? Correct me if I'm wrong but weren't they supposed to be delivered before xmas if you renewed in November?

Delboy

First Grade
Mine hasn't arrived, , the grandkids got theirs and were very happy, this years contents were pretty good. My son in law is a kiwi ( oh well), and he looked at getting an away Warriors membership for the one that follows the sheepshaggers, didn't think it is was much cop and not the value in the Parra one, so didn't join him up.

Well done to th membership team, his brother was very happy he didn't get anything :)

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
is there anyone else waiting on their packs to arrive? Correct me if I'm wrong but weren't they supposed to be delivered before xmas if you renewed in November?

That's by Christmas 2015 but. Just like the off contract players we're talking to.

Hi Micky,

This year we didn't promise pre Christmas delivery because we couldn't guarantee all packs would arrive by then.

We will be monitoring the membership email inbox over the break so please feel free to get in touch with us if there is anything we can do to help.

Merry blue and gold Christmas everyone.

Larissa

Green River Eel

Juniors
Got my pack in good time, thanks Larissa, but once again your giving adults very small caps, its not just me they dont fit, thats 3 years in a row, just hopeless to be honest, very disappointed, you need to start looking at the quality caps clubs like the roosters are giving out, good size adult trucker caps, ive got a good feeling the clubs just skimping out with these, they really are shite, we need to change supplier and get somebody who has some idea to choose the caps.
cheers

Mickyd39

Juniors
Hi Larissa

Oops, Sorry, my mistake.

Thank you for your response, have a great Xmas and New Year.

Regards

Micky

No trouble at all. We just thought it best to not promise something we couldn't 100% guarantee. As we get more and more Members just takes that little bit longer to send them all out. Great problem to have!!

Merry Christmas all!

Redback71

First Grade
I am considering purchasing a club membership for next year, I live up near the Gold Coast, I plan to attend both QLD games and possibly 2 maybe 3 Sydney games.

Which would be the best value please?

Haynzy

First Grade
Got my pack in good time, thanks Larissa, but once again your giving adults very small caps, its not just me they dont fit, thats 3 years in a row, just hopeless to be honest, very disappointed, you need to start looking at the quality caps clubs like the roosters are giving out, good size adult trucker caps, ive got a good feeling the clubs just skimping out with these, they really are shite, we need to change supplier and get somebody who has some idea to choose the caps.
cheers

You must have the most massive head.

Mine is a fair size and my hat is plenty big enough.

Larissa, when are you guys back in the office?
I tried to ring yesterday and got no answer.
I just assumed you guys were finished for Christmas.