What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Next Coach

Who will be Eels Next Coach

• Hannay

Votes: 28 29.8%
  • Hollbrook

Votes: 12 12.8%
  • Ryles

Votes: 26 27.7%
  • Morris

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Cheika

Votes: 22 23.4%

• Total voters
I believe it's known as the "Wests Tigers Formula"... or WTF for short
04443D92-4712-4D04-9DB1-8CBFD187FCB0.jpeg
“I’ve heard that young Mary has been seen in Sterlos near the old Steve Edge Money Chimes machine.”

“I think they need to consider him because his success ratio of 46% is much higher than their current candidates. They must have found them in a bin.”

“I don’t know why they panicked and sacked BA, it’s not his fault Moses got co-vid. Gee Des has those Titans pumping atm. Foran is playing in a dinner suit.”

“No kenty, I don’t need a funeral plan.”

Wally21

Bench

I have seen this movie before when it comes to players.

We didn't rate them they go elsewhere and become a success.

We better hope Cheika doesn't become an NRL coach anywhere now let alone becomes a success.

It will be another haunting moment for this club.
Couldn’t happen KG, our illustrious HOF and CEO reckon he’s not up to the rigorous nature of being an NRL coach. He hasn’t coached in Group 6.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Doesn’t mean they are still ‘improving’ though.
No it doesn’t, but it does indicate we’ve improved. This lines up with Sarantinos’ comments (whatever they’re worth) about our revenue being much higher these days.

A couple of years out of the eight doesn’t mean we’ve gone backwards any more than two years in the finals meant we had turned a corner. But four straight years in the finals definitely told us something about the way we were heading. If we miss the finals for four straight years (something we’ve achieved plenty in the past) I’ll be as alarmed as you merkins after losing a couple of games on the trot.

Noise

Coach
A couple of years out of the eight doesn’t mean we’ve gone backwards any more than two years in the finals meant we had turned a corner.
Going backwards isn't what you said. You said we are still improving. 2 years out of the finals doesn't show that we are still on the improve.
A couple of years out of the eight doesn’t mean we’ve gone backwards any more than two years in the finals meant we had turned a corner. But four straight years in the finals definitely told us something about the way we were heading.
Told and Were (the past). Yes it told us that we had improved over those 4 years. None of that shows we are still improving.

Latest posts