What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Next Coach

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
This is pure speculation but I reckon it’s the “thought leader” on the board that is against Flanno.

Would any of these merkins really know what Flanno is like as a man manager and his impact on culture?

View attachment 63525
I suspect no board member has seriously thought about options, just a couple have an “opinion” as they are to “professional” to leak/make suggestions.….and it won’t be until BA is not re-signed or “sacked” and club goes through the recruitment process that the real contenders will be merge……

I reckon the eels coaching recruitment process will be a lot different to the dogs / tigers….applicants will be asked to apply (and the board may invite some preferences they have “short listed”)……presentations / interviews/ reference checks etc before decision is made…..Flanagan could shine in the process (and win over doubters) or a real “roughie” may appear too…..

of course unless Bellamy or Robinson want the job…

Gazzamatta

Coach
I suspect no board member has seriously thought about options, just a couple have an “opinion” as they are to “professional” to leak/make suggestions.….and it won’t be until BA is not re-signed or “sacked” and club goes through the recruitment process that the real contenders will be merge……

I reckon the eels coaching recruitment process will be a lot different to the dogs / tigers….applicants will be asked to apply (and the board may invite some preferences they have “short listed”)……presentations / interviews/ reference checks etc before decision is made…..Flanagan could shine in the process (and win over doubters) or a real “roughie” may appear too…..

of course unless Bellamy or Robinson want the job…
Robinson without Uncle Nick would be as much a gamble as anyone. Id suggest The Chooks position on the table may well have a litte to do with Fitzgibbons move to The Sharks as well.
No thanks. Hes a first class moaner and groaner. Pass.

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
I have it on good authority from a random Eels fan at Leichhardt (who supposedly knows all the board members), that this is BA's last year, even if we win the GF.
Apparently Brett Kenny has applied for the Head Coaching role and will be our coach in 2023.

*before you flame me, I am serious - this is what some random dude told me at the ground.
The bloke has got the players mixed up. We will all soon find out it’s actually Pricey.

hindy111

Post Whore
Wow, really - tell us about it mate.
What happened?

Was a Saturday night. Parra had lost.
Mik yells out what happened to you guys tonight. Next thing Green is all fired up. Mik was ready to throw him into darling harbour but Vella calmed down the situation. Nice guy.
I hid behind an old bin.

Latest posts