What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Next Coach

hindy111

Post Whore
People have forgotten quickly how much it wucked between 2010 and 2016. Years when our hope was 6 wins to avoid a spoon.
Yes we aren't top 4 but we are doing OK. Atleast we can all enjoy the footy and debate what needs to be done to win the comp rather then avoid the spoon.

strider

Post Whore
People have forgotten quickly how much it wucked between 2010 and 2016. Years when our hope was 6 wins to avoid a spoon.
Yes we aren't top 4 but we are doing OK. Atleast we can all enjoy the footy and debate what needs to be done to win the comp rather then avoid the spoon.
Those years were a wucken furry

the phantom menace

First Grade
But... we had a superstar/s during that time! Poupou Escobar assures us that's the difference between being a top 8 and a top 4 side. I don't understand - unles Poupou Escobar is (gasp) wrong?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
But... we had a superstar/s during that time! Poupou Escobar assures us that's the difference between being a top 8 and a top 4 side. I don't understand - unles Poupou Escobar is (gasp) wrong?
Except we didn't have a top eight side missing a superstar. We had a reserve grade side with a superstar who was also a poor influence. You're comparing apples and oranges.

emjaycee

Coach
I have it on good authority from a random Eels fan at Leichhardt (who supposedly knows all the board members), that this is BA's last year, even if we win the GF.
Apparently Brett Kenny has applied for the Head Coaching role and will be our coach in 2023.

*before you flame me, I am serious - this is what some random dude told me at the ground.

Gazzamatta

Coach
I have it on good authority from a random Eels fan at Leichhardt (who supposedly knows all the board members), that this is BA's last year, even if we win the GF.
Apparently Brett Kenny has applied for the Head Coaching role and will be our coach in 2023.

*before you flame me, I am serious - this is what some random dude told me at the ground.
Lol. You gotta find better "random dudes" to associate with buddy. 😁
It wasnt CC Rankin that mentioned this by any chance?

Avenger

Immortal

I liked the first bit of the exclusive just not the second bit.

emjaycee

Coach
Lol. You gotta find better "random dudes" to associate with buddy. 😁
It wasnt CC Rankin that mentioned this by any chance?
Mate, this guy was deadset serious.
A mate and I were standing watching the reggies from behind the post and he was standing nearby and he just started with "I'll tell you something, I know all the board members and they have told me blah blah blah".

He wouldn't take my $500 bet that Kenny wouldn't be our coach next year, otherwise I thought he might be telling the truth. Hehe.

Avenger

Immortal
Mate, this guy was deadset serious.
A mate and I were standing watching the reggies from behind the post and he was standing nearby and he just started with "I'll tell you something, I know all the board members and they have told me blah blah blah".

He wouldn't take my $500 bet that Kenny wouldn't be our coach next year, otherwise I thought he might be telling the truth. Hehe.
Was he wearing a Groucho Marx mask and calling himself Bert?

Latest posts