What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Next Coach

Who will be Eels Next Coach

• Hannay

Votes: 28 29.8%
  • Hollbrook

Votes: 12 12.8%
  • Ryles

Votes: 26 27.7%
  • Morris

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Cheika

Votes: 22 23.4%

• Total voters

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
No it would be a rolling five-year win rate, sampled on an annual basis.
You can sample it as frequently as you want ffs. That’s why it’s called a rolling statistic. This number changes after every game. Ours would’ve started declining after about round four this year, but 2019-2023 was a genuine peak for our club. I’m not sure even ‘05-‘09 would’ve been as good. 1997-2001 might’ve been the last time we were better. It’s very exciting.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Going backwards isn't what you said. You said we are still improving. 2 years out of the finals doesn't show that we are still on the improve.

Told and Were (the past). Yes it told us that we had improved over those 4 years. None of that shows we are still improving.
Agreed, we might have peaked. We might not improve again until the facility is finished and starts impacting our recruitment and retention.

ImTheMan

Juniors
It's quite extraordinary how many people here continue to regularly reply to Pou and enable his pathetic trolling.
In any thread.
Trolling ≠ Opinions you disagree with. I find him well researched and factual, and when he disagrees with you it is never outlandish, rather you often learn something even if you aren't in full agreement. An excellent debater, the whole point of discussion. Respectful, informed and a credit to this forum.

You can sample it as frequently as you want ffs. That’s why it’s called a rolling statistic. This number changes after every game.
Yes, that was my point. You tried to say that it shouldn't be sampled on a yearly basis. You have now contradicted yourself... probably a sign of drinking and posting again?
Ours would’ve started declining after about round four this year, but 2019-2023 was a genuine peak for our club. I’m not sure even ‘05-‘09 would’ve been as good. 1997-2001 might’ve been the last time we were better. It’s very exciting.
None of which supports your earlier retort in the thread when someone indicated the club has declined during 2023-24.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Trolling ≠ Opinions you disagree with. I find him well researched and factual, and when he disagrees with you it is never outlandish, rather you often learn something even if you aren't in full agreement. An excellent debater, the whole point of discussion. Respectful, informed and a credit to this forum.
Pou has provided half the material on this forum for the deadshits on here to cash in on.

Loyalty to the coach, Resources, Luck or unlucky, Player Options, WSYPA or whatever the flying shit he calls it i can't remember

Plus his wit and one liners when taking the piss.

He should be demanding shares in the joint if you ask me.

Parra Pride

Referee
Pou has provided half the material on this forum for the deadshits on here to cash in on.

Loyalty to the coach, Resources, Luck or unlucky, Player Options, WSYPA or whatever the flying shit he calls it i can't remember

Plus his wit and one liners when taking the piss.

He should be demanding shares in the joint if you ask me.
Pou getting paid by this joint would be a pretty ringing endorsement of ad blockers.