What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Next Coach

Who will be Eels Next Coach

• Hannay

Votes: 28 29.8%
  • Hollbrook

Votes: 12 12.8%
  • Ryles

Votes: 26 27.7%
  • Morris

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Cheika

Votes: 22 23.4%

• Total voters

Suitman

Post Whore
Not just you, but everyone else who feeds him and then expects a somewhat different reply.
It's never going to happen.
I just don't get why people expect that he will ever change, yet they keep feeding the troll. Maybe they are just as bad.

And see, the post before this is a reply from him trying to engage a reply from me.
Yawn.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Pou has provided half the material on this forum for the deadshits on here to cash in on.

Loyalty to the coach, Resources, Luck or unlucky, Player Options, WSYPA or whatever the flying shit he calls it i can't remember

Plus his wit and one liners when taking the piss.

He should be demanding shares in the joint if you ask me.
He provides a noble service.

ImTheMan

Juniors
f**k of merkin!

kendall-jenner-vagina.gif

DaveMc

Juniors
Trolling ≠ Opinions you disagree with. I find him well researched and factual, and when he disagrees with you it is never outlandish, rather you often learn something even if you aren't in full agreement. An excellent debater, the whole point of discussion. Respectful, informed and a credit to this forum.
He’s actually a dumb merkin. Can string a sentence together, but that’s it. Beyond that is pure intellectually dishonesty. There’s no actual logical thread to his posts beyond contrarianism. The funny part is that he knows it, too.

blue bags

First Grade
Ex Dragons. Ben Hornby
Another great win for Rabbitohs coach
New Super Coach. Ben Hornby
Next Parramatta EELS Coach
Sign him up now EELS 😊

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Yes, that was my point. You tried to say that it shouldn't be sampled on a yearly basis.
No I said a one year rolling win rate is pointless.
You have now contradicted yourself...
No you have just failed to comprehend, again.
probably a sign of drinking and posting again?
It's not a crime ffs
None of which supports your earlier retort in the thread when someone indicated the club has declined during 2023-24.
Because I don't think it has. Only our results have declined, and barely.

No I said a one year rolling win rate is pointless.
It's a five year rate, sampled as frequently as someone likes (which you yourself said was allowable). Sampling a five year rate/trend yearly, is different to sampling for a one year rate... hic!
It's not a crime ffs
But what void are you trying to fill...
Because I don't think it has. Only our results have declined, and barely.
More fool you then.

Latest posts