What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Next Coach

Who will be Eels Next Coach

• Hannay

Votes: 29 30.5%
  • Hollbrook

Votes: 12 12.6%
  • Ryles

Votes: 26 27.4%
  • Morris

Votes: 6 6.3%
  • Cheika

Votes: 22 23.2%

• Total voters
Lindsay’s story is amazing.

Out for 6 seasons with a triple ACL bypass, played a grand final with two broken legs and in a recent interview with Big League magazine he said that:

“ A couple of times last year, while I was in reserve grade, I was thinking about the operation and becoming a nun. Now I’m playing under Madge… if he goes to the eels, I’m a coming too”

Mx Lindsay Collins, the greatest rooster of them all:

A38F8EF6-6660-43C7-94E5-4604A74AB099.jpeg
Madge would be a good fit, but if he’s not listed on the dodgy Poll here, he’s not in the running!

Last edited:

hindy111

Post Whore
Moses over Reynolds any day of the week, and I rate Reynolds.

Different players for different teams I feel.
If I was to compare the two it would be like comparing say Brady/Manning/Big Ben who are all clutch and calming influences who make the right calls most the time to your
Rodgers/Lamar/J.Allen types.
So some sides would be suited better with one or the other. Brisbane now with Esra and a dynamic backline are suited perfectly to Reynolds.
A side like the the Storm or Penrith would be better off with Mitch.

Flanagan interview on NRL360. Wow!
If only.

But but but but there was no one better!!!
The stories I have heard from people at Parramatta while he was here would rule him out especially after the Sharks doping ban.

Allegedly a beat-up old Kingwood would turn up at the end of training sessions and players would flock to it to get their "Doctor Pepper".

The other Junior reps coaches wondered what was so enticing about the American cola that players would rush to it.

Most of those players never made grade due to "social issues", one allegedly held up a brothel trying to get cash for drugs.

Zoso

Juniors
The stories I have heard from people at Parramatta while he was here would rule him out especially after the Sharks doping ban.

Allegedly a beat-up old Kingwood would turn up at the end of training sessions and players would flock to it to get their "Doctor Pepper".

The other Junior reps coaches wondered what was so enticing about the American cola that players would rush to it.

Most of those players never made grade due to "social issues", one allegedly held up a brothel trying to get cash for drugs.
But apart from that he went alright?? 😳😂

So maybe a Friday announcement (after our game this round), and before the final Origin selections are announced?

That would mean Maguire could play on the "win it for Madge" motivation in his final game as Blues coach, before starting his 4 years Eels contract 😂

Latest posts