What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels open door for disgraced Sharks boss

Hellsy

Immortal
Maybe,but which position is this lady in line for?As far as I understsood it the discussion here was about the Parramata position-not the merits of Croniulla's position.
If moderators believe that the thread has been hijacked then they are free to merge it into another separate thread. Otherwise I'll discuss it in here since it is where others have done the same.

sportive cupid

Referee
before she goes to court she needed to not accept the 20K and then file a police report...:?

was it too difficult for her to give up the 20K?
Come on Staggers.What would you honsetly do if you had been wronged by your employer and you were a small player there? For real.

Stagger eel

Staff member
why? if someone was offering me compensation for a work related incident i'd take it too, and i'm sure you would, a win/win situation for all?

did she sign a confidentiality agreement and then renig on the deal???..she then sold her story to channel 7 and Magnay?? she then appeared to have broken the law by taping a conversation with Zappia knowing is that right???

she's a f**ken hypacrite if you ask me..

sportive cupid

Referee
If moderators believe that the thread has been hijacked then they are free to merge it into another separate thread. Otherwise I'll discuss it in here since it is where others have done the same.
I think you are missing my point.It has nothing to do with hi-jacking of threads.
OK,another slant.What if it were found that this lady accepted the 20K because she did want to get revenge on her employer.What then for the appointment of Mr Zappia as CEO at Parra-would you thin that appropriate then?

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Come on Staggers.What would you honsetly do if you had been wronged by your employer and you were a small player there? For real.

If zappia was that innocent then why did he feel the need to handle it the way he did? why didn't he come out and prove his innocence? why did he quit? it really is quite obvious in this story who's telling the truth, but hey? because he was at Parramatta for a while, and he may have said g'day back to a few he's a top bloke? not his go:roll:

Shadow boxing oh i forgot, i mean, i shadow box with girls all the time, who doesn't?:roll:

Hellsy

Immortal
I think you are missing my point.It has nothing to do with hi-jacking of threads.
OK,another slant.What if it were found that this lady accepted the 20K because she did want to get revenge on her employer.What then for the appointment of Mr Zappia as CEO at Parra-would you thin that appropriate then?

Have you missed my many posts that have said I do not support Cronulla in what they have done?

sportive cupid

Referee
did she sign a confidentiality agreement and then renig on the deal???..she then sold her story to channel 7 and Magnay?? she then appeared to have broken the law by taping a conversation with Zappia knowing is that right???

So what.How does that make Mr Zappia any better a prospect?

Ron Jeremy

Coach

Then why doesn't Zappia do something about it then if its illegal?

And i don't think taping a conversation is illegal, just not acceptable in a court of law from what i understand, so again that answers a question of perhaps why she didn't take it to the courts, thats just my opinion.

born an eel

Bench
so 7 read a story that was in the paper and then claim it as one of their exclusives :lol:
if you watched the footage you would have found that he was asked the questions when he came to the 7 studios which was mid week.
so you will probably find the paper got wind of a seven investigation and jumped in first while seven were still investigating the facts, something the Telecrap doesn't bother about.

Another part of interest was a director for the foundation being part of a western sydney account firm. That is all that was mentioned so far but will probably hear more.

Stagger eel

Staff member
If zappia was that innocent then why did he feel the need to handle it the way he did? why didn't he come out and prove his innocence? why did he quit? it really is quite obvious in this story who's telling the truth, but hey? because he was at Parramatta for a while, and he may have said g'day back to a few he's a top bloke? not his go:roll:

Shadow boxing oh i forgot, i mean, i shadow box with girls all the time, who doesn't?:roll:

he was cleared by Cronulla for any wrong doing....

Stagger eel

Staff member

And i don't think taping a conversation is illegal, just not acceptable in a court of law from what i understand, so again that answers a question of perhaps why she didn't take it to the courts, thats just my opinion.

last I hear the issue is far from dead on Zapps end, he may well take it all the way..

we'll see what happens.

sportive cupid

Referee

Actually I'm with you on this Ron
(as if that is different from usual;-))