What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels open door for disgraced Sharks boss

Ron Jeremy

Coach
last I hear the issue is far from dead on Zapps end, he may well take it all the way..

we'll see what happens.

Well i know who i believe in this story, as i lived in the same house as her for 6 months i know what type of girl she is, there i said it.

Stagger eel

Staff member
cleared by an external investigator wasn't he? then why did he quit?

ask him..

maybe he and his family have had enough the witch hunt surrounding the investigation, why has he had the backing of Kaye Fitzhenry, who's a former employee at the sharks and Parra and Trish Crews who currently works for the NRL and spent nearly a decade in the same office as Zapp...

why??

Hellsy

Immortal
Have you missed my many posts where I have made no insinuation that you have done this?
I said it before and I'll say it again, I don't believe either of them at this point in time, neither party have given me reason to believe them so I sit on the fence and ask questions. I also won't post comment to your theory of if the story was:
"OK,another slant.What if it were found that this lady accepted the 20K because she did want to get revenge on her employer.What then for the appointment of Mr Zappia as CEO at Parra-would you thin that appropriate then?"
because it is not based on any fact that I know of.
If you were to ask me "Do I want TZ appointed as FC CEO" then you would find my answer right now is "No, there is too much baggage there"

Stagger eel

Staff member
get over it Stagger, Ben wouldn't be offended, obviously you are, quite amusing and sad that you have the saved the link.

oh! so you were only joking were you Mr Morale crusader??

maybe for those who aren't aware, you can give us a history lesson on who Ron Jeremy actually is?

Ron Jeremy

Coach
oh! so you were only joking were you Mr Morale crusader??

maybe for those who aren't aware, you can give us a history lesson on who Ron Jeremy actually is?

Morale crusader? :lol: i'm not the one defending a bloke who punched out a girl:lol::lol:

Maybe you can give us a lesson on who the real Stagger Eel is?:roll:

sooperdooper

First Grade
a comment i made about Ben blacskes article which was obviously sarcastic, I enjoy reading Bens articles, and i have a great deal of respect for him in general.

ok no worries....
and you lay claim to knowing the girl at the centre of this?
(just a question to save me reading 20 pages)

Ron Jeremy

Coach
ok no worries....
and you lay claim to knowing the girl at the centre of this?
(just a question to save me reading 20 pages)

yeah know her very well, haven't seen her much since she got the job at Cronulla, i saw her occasionally after the incident, but she's not up here atm.

Hellsy

Immortal
RJ, can you please tell me what context Jenny says the 'shadowboxing' incident took place?
Because the reports all have said that it was an accident, do you know otherwise?
I am just curious as to the exact movements, because I myself have hurt fellow colleagues unintentionally at work by pure accidents and I'm sure alot of people can relate to this, but it seems that it is being insinuated that it wasn't an accident and that he hit her intentionally?

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Understand one thing parra people.
Jenny hall is a scheming lying football whore. The entire football department at the Sharks is behind zaps 100% & are sorry to see him leave.
He has left himself open to this through stupidity, but mostly because of scheming by an underhanded deceitful woman, who has possibly made illegal recordings & allegedly many other deceitful things at the club.
think about it Parra people. look at the time line. Look at the absence of any charges or work place harrassment of any kind. Look at Halls confirmation that the blow that led to an ALLEGED BLACK EYE was an accident. Again, look at the time line. Hall is a C.O.A.T.
Zapps biggest mistake was paying for a potential problem to go away during our Greg Bird disaster.
It has come back on him tenfold because of the vengeful nature of Jenny hall who is a low life, opportunistic human being.
Don't let ch7, magnay & Hall win. Give him the top job. He is a great operator & well liked.

FTR I have met the guy once & I was unimpressed with his personality & found him unfriendly towards me

Ron Jeremy

Coach
RJ, can you please tell me what context Jenny says the 'shadowboxing' incident took place?
Because the reports all have said that it was an accident, do you know otherwise?
I am just curious as to the exact movements, because I myself have hurt fellow colleagues unintentionally at work by pure accidents and I's suer alot of people can relate to this, but it seems that it is being insinuated that it wasn't an accident and that he hit her intentionally?

Hellsy, i can't answer that question, but can i ask you one thing, what male shadow boxers with a female? i've never shadowed boxed with a female in my whole life, nor would i, and i dont know of any male friends of mine that would ever also, so even if he did shadow box with Jenny, what does that say about the bloke?

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Understand one thing parra people.
Jenny hall is a scheming lying football whore. The entire football department at the Sharks is behind zaps 100% & are sorry to see him leave.
He has left himself open to this through stupidity, but mostly because of scheming by an underhanded deceitful woman, who has possibly made illegal recordings & allegedly many other deceitful things at the club.
think about it Parra people. look at the time line. Look at the absence of any charges or work place harrassment of any kind. Look at Halls confirmation that the blow that led to an ALLEGED BLACK EYE was an accident. Again, look at the time line. Hall is a C.O.A.T.
Zapps biggest mistake was paying for a potential problem to go away during our Greg Bird disaster.
It has come back on him tenfold because of the vengeful nature of Jenny hall who is a low life, opportunistic human being.
Don't let ch7, magnay & Hall win. Give him the top job. He is a great operator & well liked.

FTR I have met the guy once & I was unimpressed with his personality & found him unfriendly towards me

Totally agree, what a f**king whore she is:x