What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Salary Cap MK II

How many pages in 24 hrs

• 1-15

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • 16-30

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • 31-45

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 45+

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Avenger

Immortal
I assume that nothings changed and it's decided and to announced next week.

My source has never let me down. Same one who told me about Choc possibly retiring when Twiz made the rumours thread with my name in it. Also about leaving money for Hayne which we eventually spent on Jenniings. Haven't heard anything re: Hayne for a while now.

My source has never let me down. Same one who told me about Choc possibly retiring when Twiz made the rumours thread with my name in it. Also about leaving money for Hayne which we eventually spent on Jenniings. Haven't heard anything re: Hayne for a while now.
Good to hear! :thumb

ash411

Bench
How is the Council thing a revelation??
Secret text messages... WTF ???

Wasn't this widely publicised at the time?
I remember seeing it somewhere, either an official Club release or an article/online column?
If I am just a fan living on the Goldy, & I was aware of it, how the hell can these guys seriously break it as some big secret over a year later ?
Conveniently the article is behind their pay wall so you cant even leave a comment calling them out.

*******'s !

Nup, you're wrong, the DT broke this one wide open, we're screwed, everything they print is the first time we're hearing of it, and is definitely not a rehashed, nothing story with no substance twisted and edited to fit their agenda.. Not at all.. :lol:

hindy111

Post Whore
Who has the power to ban.I wonder if i have ever been close to getting banned.Do you get a warning first? I havent read the rules but if i had the power id ban anyone who acts like a dikhead on here.

hindy111

Post Whore
Couldnt you just re join with a new email and username? Its not like the fbi is running this��

Delboy

First Grade
Received a call this morning from a friend of mine that has held senior positions in the NRL, said that he is gob smacked at the reporting seen in the media

All clubs do their best to introduce as many TPAs as possible, phone calls etc are the norm to start things, he said that if the Eels get picked up for this, the 15 other clubs need to be investigated and would be in similar trouble (he laughed and said particularly those based east of Parramatta)

Also said that the info leaked comes from the people suggested on here, that the radio jock repeats what he is told by his best friend.

Can't repeat more that he said, but he felt Greenberg has to be careful, as even the amateurs that run our club could bring up instances that happen elsewhere

Last edited:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Who has the power to ban.I wonder if i have ever been close to getting banned.Do you get a warning first? I havent read the rules but if i had the power id ban anyone who acts like a dikhead on here.

like most people, you could always start by reading the rules, I find it simply amazing at how many people will click on the box saying I have red and understood the rules, yet no one reads them.

And yes you get at least one warning, all those who are banned are repeat offenders, some many times over, so no one else to blame.

Couldnt you just re join with a new email and username?

How silly do you think we are ?

Joely01

Bench
Of course every other club does it.
But no other club sells newspapers or gets clicks on the internet like our club does.

It's a shame the media can just keep posting what they like and get away with it.
It's a clear campaign against our club that I can't wait to end

emjaycee

Coach
I am hearing that the announcement will probably be early next week (probably Tuesday). No thoughts on the severity of the penalty.

As far as who leaked the SMS details re: the discussions with Council... think about who has to gain by distancing themselves in case the penalty impacts our season badly.

Of course every other club does it.
But no other club sells newspapers or gets clicks on the internet like our club does.

It's a shame the media can just keep posting what they like and get away with it.
It's a clear campaign against our club that I can't wait to end

some far more than others let's see the broncos and roosters third party agreements i bet they make ours look like a drop in the ocean

Also said that the info leaked comes from the people suggested on here, that the radio jock repeats what he is told by his best friend.

the radio jock needs to be careful that his best friend doesn't lead him into a defamation case i think he would say or do anything to bring this club down and doesn't care who he hurts in the process

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts