What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Salary Cap MK II

How many pages in 24 hrs

• 1-15

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • 16-30

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • 31-45

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 45+

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noise

Coach
What about from a different device? We might just have to wait till Casper gets a new phone and changes his internet provider

T-Boon

Coach
Look, this is taking too long, we need to take Rebecca's Wilsons word for it. We get the gist, this makes Melbourne Storms infringements look like child's play. Wipe out!

What about from a different device? We might just have to wait till Casper gets a new phone and changes his internet provider

I think Twiz would be relying on the likelihood that Casper couldn't shut up for more than 5 seconds if he did secure a new account by using a DNS / VPN service :) I can't really see how they would be identify him if he had a new email address, new IP address etc.

Either that, or they really have rubbed the poor bugger out.

hindy111

Post Whore

Turn your phone off for 5 mins and your ip address changes I would assume. I mean its a wireless network.

But in reality if you have been posting on here for a long time do you really want to be hiding in the dark? Sure we do not know each other in reality but some have been on here for a while. If I was banned I could not be bothered.

I wont get into the politics of it. If your given a warning thou I understand.

But is there anyway you might be able to give Casper one more chance? We enjoyed that cheekie little ghost . Plus without Casper that makes me the craziest person on here;-)

ash411

Bench
Look, this is taking too long, we need to take Rebecca's Wilsons word for it. We get the gist, this makes Melbourne Storms infringements look like child's play. Wipe out!

Didn't she say "Glug glug, vroom vroom". Or was it, "Give me my keys, I'm fine to drive".

hindy111

Post Whore
like most people, you could always start by reading the rules, I find it simply amazing at how many people will click on the box saying I have red and understood the rules, yet no one reads them.

And yes you get at least one warning, all those who are banned are repeat offenders, some many times over, so no one else to blame.

I never read fine print or contracts. I just get excited and think of my new toy or purchase and think turn sour? meh that will never happen to me.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
None of those actions mentioned can fool our jedi mind powers.

We have ways and like Baz said, people shoot themselves in the foot pretty quick if they manage to get on board for a day or so.

Some people move from Telstra to Optus and then use a different email address and VPN, but Optus dont have an office in Cairo or where ever.

the storm fans started a petition to make us play for no points i mean what else do you need?

Gronk

Staff member
Ray Price was on 2UE earlier tonight. I missed most of it because I was in the Hunter Valley so in ans ot if range. Anyway he said that the NRL woukd stop us playing the grand final. Then he said that he could not believe we were getting rid of Corey Norman.

Smacked of agenda.

Ray Price was on 2UE earlier tonight. I missed most of it because I was in the Hunter Valley so in ans ot if range. Anyway he said that the NRL woukd stop us playing the grand final. Then he said that he could not believe we were getting rid of Corey Norman.

Smacked of agenda.

You know they are getting desperate when they ring rent a quote Ray Price, next they'll have Brett Kenny on.....

phantom eel

First Grade
Less than a week until the AGM... the "usual suspects" are just trying to whip up a dissatisfied angry mob via media stories any way they can land them.

Lucky most supporters/members can see through the tactics now, and not get caught up in much of this faux-drama.

Just focus on how we're doing as a club - f**king great actually, compared to any of the past 5-7 years at this stage of the season. Fantastic squad, fantastic depth, great win ratio, and nothing of concern in the annual report financials.... One can only hope that some of the NRL governance review changes will somehow result in the warlords walking away and leaving our club and its rosy future in peace.

Bigfella

Coach
Yes it would be pretty hard to work out when Frank Smith the new poster starts making inappropriate sexual innuendos, posting videos and freakish photos and ranting about the system.

Status
Not open for further replies.