What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Salary Cap MK II

How many pages in 24 hrs

• 1-15

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • 16-30

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • 31-45

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 45+

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ash411

Bench
Let's not place all the blame on the media, someone leaked it as well, someone with inside info and where there is smoke their is fire as saying goes.
The Media have turned it into something much bigger than it is but if someone inside didn't leak them info then this would be no story at all.

and if they bothered to make 1 phone call or do 5 minutes of research, then it would also have been no story at all.

Let's not place all the blame on the media, someone leaked it as well, someone with inside info and where there is smoke their is fire as saying goes.
The Media have turned it into something much bigger than it is but if someone inside didn't leak them info then this would be no story at all.

for all we know the leaker might have been lying their arse off to the media trying to make the story seem bigger than it was

Breaking... Telegraph seems to think that a couple of directors communicating with the Council around a failed TPA proposal from July last year (as openly detailed on the Council website) is somehow "investigation"-worthy news? :crazy:

how are they "secret" text messages? were they sent from a james bond triple encrypted phone with retinal scanner?

Gronk

Staff member
Raaayyy blowing up now. Says he can reveal the punishment will be handed down next week and the penalty will be "savage".

So Raaay and the merkins at News Ltd could be in fact correct that the punishment will be massive OR they are putting pressure on the NRL to hand down a punishment in line with public expectations (or their expectations anyway).

So Raaay and the merkins at News Ltd could be in fact correct that the punishment will be massive OR they are putting pressure on the NRL to hand down a punishment in line with public expectations (or their expectations anyway).
I'll take Avengers mail over Raaaay's and the telecrap anyday.

muznik

Juniors
How is the Council thing a revelation??
Secret text messages... WTF ???

Wasn't this widely publicised at the time?
I remember seeing it somewhere, either an official Club release or an article/online column?
If I am just a fan living on the Goldy, & I was aware of it, how the hell can these guys seriously break it as some big secret over a year later ?
Conveniently the article is behind their pay wall so you cant even leave a comment calling them out.

*******'s !

How is the Council thing a revelation??
Secret text messages... WTF ???

Wasn't this widely publicised at the time?
I remember seeing it somewhere, either an official Club release or an article/online column?
If I am just a fan living on the Goldy, & I was aware of it, how the hell can these guys seriously break it as some big secret over a year later ?
Conveniently the article is behind their pay wall so you cant even leave a comment calling them out.

*******'s !

the deal never went ahead so it's all a moot point anyway

If they even take one word of what is printed in the media into consideration (without supporting evidence of course), or if they make a decision based on what the media will do after they make that decision, then the NRL instantly lose all credibility.

100% our penalty should be based solely on the evidence not what the media say, not what we say, not what nine or fox say
JUST THE EVIDENCE and NOTHING ELSE

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.