What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Salary Cap MK II

How many pages in 24 hrs

• 1-15

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • 16-30

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • 31-45

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 45+

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mickyd39

Juniors
How do we know the announcement is coming tomorrow? I haven't heard anything offical from the NRL about when there going to let us know.

Hooper is a dickhe*d. Does he ever get anything right?

El Diablo

Post Whore
How do we know the announcement is coming tomorrow? I haven't heard anything offical from the NRL about when there going to let us know.

Hooper is a dickhe*d. Does he ever get anything right?

because the NRL told every media outlet in the country last week

phantom eel

First Grade
I will vote no...

Given what I already know, I don't want him or a certain other person involved with the club ever again.
Good on you Stags :clap:.

If Stagger can say NO to a no confidence motion against the current Board, then I reckon any member can.

No excuses for overreactions imo, when all we've had is (months of appalling) media speculation, damaging leaking and campaigning.

Chipmunk

Coach
f**k em, we're a wealthy organisation. Just take the issue to court and challenge the legality of the entire salary cap at the same time.

Lethal

Juniors
Yes I know he is a grub, but Massoud said it will be a variable penalty depending on how many board members fall on their sword. Maximum point loss is 8.

Glenn

First Grade
Massoud on Ch7 , going for between 4-8 points and heads to roll (including player agents)

Status
Not open for further replies.