What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Salary Cap MK III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glenn

First Grade
Are other clubs cheating the cap. Most likely but until you have any sort of evidence I will believe them to be innocent. If a club cheats and get caught the only ones to blame are the ones who did the cheating not the ones who were the whistleblowers. When the Bulldogs were caught the anger was directed at McIntyre et al, with the Storm it was Waldron

Why are so many Parra fans wanting to blame Fitzy or the NRL. When their board cheated, refused to cooperate with the investigation, refused to admit guilt when given the chance, continuously lied to fans through false press releases and continued to claim they are under the salary cap when they arent

Unless you are just picking and choosing , plenty of anger has been directed at Sharp and Co (and rightly so).

^b0ss^

Juniors
Ok id just like the start with Avenger your insider information is the worst the game has ever seen.lol. we will be very happy with the outcome he says.Had to laugh.ummm not happy jan!!!!!!!!

Ok soooo what a shit fight this is going to be so we cant play south unless we are under the cap.There saying there going to or should be fast tracking watmoughs retirement,So that we are now under the cap for this year.

12 points that was a kick in the guts i really wasnt expecting. 1mil fine blah.

Delboy

First Grade
Whether it is happening anywhere else is irrelevant today. We were caught and there is nothing we can do about it.

No denying that, just ticked off at who was prepared to sacrifice the club in an overt tempt to gain control

The speech deliversed by Greenberg was a pious statement that ignored the overall problem of underdisclosed TPAs and what I think is the influence of people from the eastern suburbs over the game

Gronk

Staff member
Who are you derping at??? The crap you put on me all year for having a differing view to you, looks like the amigos had more clue then the plunger Ranger.

:lol: Leave me alone merkin. I'm depressed today.

SDM

First Grade
Eels fans are mad merkins. William Hill offered $101 after the news, already backed into $34.

Glenn

First Grade
Join the club, the boss sent me home after I nearly murdered a Bronco co worker for being a smarmy douche and branding us as cheats.

Hypocrisy isn't in the Broncos supporters vocabulary apparently. :whistle

Kornstar

Coach
No denying that, just ticked off at who was prepared to sacrifice the club in an overt tempt to gain control

The speech deliversed by Greenberg was a pious statement that ignored the overall problem of underdisclosed TPAs and what I think is the influence of people from the eastern suburbs over the game

He is a grub, but i can't blame him.

I thought the press conference was ok. They believe they have evidence of us breaking the rules so they punished us.

Join the club, the boss sent me home after I nearly murdered a Bronco co worker for being a smarmy douche and branding us as cheats.

:lol: We are cheats!

Ron Jeremy

Coach

Funny you said that, I deleted a mates number after he was giving me shit about it. Time and place for everything. Dont mind banter, but this shit is a little different.

I just hope the NRL TV viewers goes down big time, hell going to now hope the AFL and every other sport get more viewers then the NRL, just so they can see the importance of the eels to the comp.

Status
Not open for further replies.