What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Salary Cap MK IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
The plumbers friends on here will be happy and proud to know that the dirty gang of 5 will reward the Eels
Faithful and leagues club members with a 500-600k legal bill once we also pay the NRL's top lawyers.thanks ElDicko and co.!

DISGRACEFUL!!!!

#bringbacktheplumber

EelsFan05

Bench
The plumbers friends on here will be happy and proud to know that the dirty gang of 5 will reward the Eels
Faithful and leagues club members with a 500-600k legal bill once we also pay the NRL's top lawyers.thanks ElDicko and co.!

DISGRACEFUL!!!!

#bringbacktheplumber

Spags has been quiet for a while but que the GO5 news and he appears. The plumber is a disgrace, I'll give you that, but will you keep agitating in the background when the new board is elected Spags?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Worst thing that could happen imo is to have a bunch of independent clones managing our club who couldn't give a shit whom we recruit or where we finish.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Worst thing that could happen imo is to have a bunch of independent clones managing our club who couldn't give a shit whom we recruit or where we finish.

every club that has had an independent board put in place by the NRL is going crap

El Diablo

Post Whore
can you imagine how bad we would be under an independent board ?

that's why we need to call in the only guys who can fix this up

637270-roy-spagnolo.jpg

1277277465430.jpg

221586-stephen-kearney.jpg

Bazal

Post Whore

Just get a couple of independent directors on there. We need something to take some of the power away from the frothing factions. An entirely NRL appointed board would be a disaster, but the factions are a disaster as well. We need to find a balance.

So can someone confirm that this was the Legal case as to if the NRL has the power to suspend people from our club from doing their duty with the club? As such there are two more dates.

Tomorrow is when the 5 members named in our Breach notice have to give cause why they should not be suspended. I would think some of the response would reference Friday's response.

Friday is when the club responds to the Breach notice as to the points and fine for third party agreements.

So can someone confirm that this was the Legal case as to if the NRL has the power to suspend people from our club from doing their duty with the club? As such there are two more dates.

Tomorrow is when the 5 members named in our Breach notice have to give cause why they should not be suspended. I would think some of the response would reference Friday's response.

Friday is when the club responds to the Breach notice as to the points and fine for third party agreements.

The article I read was confusing. Said the go5 had lost and had til tomorrow to reply, while the club had til Friday. And that the next time the 5 go to court will be Friday . So I'm probably as in the dark as you.

Yes, that is the only case before the courts at the moment.

Those other dates are relevant to the NRL process, but not to the court case as far as I can see.

After the NRL finalises their decision (after receiving our response in the next few days) we have the opportunity to to use the NRL's appeals process (and our best chance their is in relation to the level of the penalty). After that, we'd almost have to challenge the validity of the NRL's code of conduct....but I don't think that will fly.

It might just

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts