What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Salary Cap MK IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Some of you blokes need to give it a rest. The factions stem from the supporters to the very top. Its the reason our club is the joke of the league. Why not concentrate on how best to unite and get out of this f**king mess.

Yep. As long as these fanctions have support, they will continue to destabilise the club. Everyone needs to move on

+1 :thumn

+1000. These f**kwits are only interested in themselves. No-one who has been on the board in the last 10 years should be allowed to take any of the spots that will most likely become vacant. Not sure how any of them can call themselves supporters.

+ 7 Billion.

Shut the f**k up with your Spags this and Sharpy that you f**ken idiots.

Gronk

Staff member
Ok Gronk, but you can wish in one hand and shit in the other and see which one fills up first.

Why do you think that it's impossible to get a reduction in the penalty ? Politics ? Evidence based ? What makes you think that we're pissing into the wind ?

Glenn

First Grade
I couldn't care less if they came from any of the factions, they just need to put the f**king club first, which should be you know... THE f**kING REASON WHY THEY STOOD FOR BOARD IN THE FIRST f**kING PLACE.

There are clearly people in and around the club who put their interests well before the club and anyone else in and around it

Factional loyalty will always come before Club loyalty, so I doubt they would be of much benefit moving forward. ;-)

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Why do you think that it's impossible to get a reduction in the penalty ? Politics ? Evidence based ? What makes you think that we're pissing into the wind ?
You keep hoping mate, here on planet earth I am resigned to the fact that the points are gone and forgotten and we won't be getting them back. It may happen I suppose, there is no way in the world Greenburg will allow himself to look so stupid after his big and song and dance about how bad the rorts were. The evidence never changed they only argued about the process of the banning. Never argued type point that they were guilty or not. Which is pretty much the main reason we nailed in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.