What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Salary Cap MK IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Seriously What a ridiculous situation, the only good thing to come out of this is that 3 blow ins are finally exposed as the morons they are, in a time where the 4 of them need to pull together at what is the darkest time of the history of the club we find 3 of the 4 board members decide to form a faction against of the most experienced director in the clubs history.. It seriously beggars belief!

Gronk

Staff member
SMH said:
Sources say
How do we know that this is not just Fitzy stirring up shit again. After all, the last few days we had a sense of moving forward and getting on with things.

Maybe the :crazy: reaction here is exactly what he wants ? Continued uncertainty and in-fighting ?

Stagger eel

Staff member
How do we know that this is not just Fitzy stirring up shit again. After all, the last few days we had a sense of moving forward and getting on with things.

Maybe the :crazy: reaction here is exactly what he wants ? Continued uncertainty and in-fighting ?

good call, I wouldn't put it past him but this could be put to rest with a short MR from the board saying we're all on the same page and Jethro being the most experienced out of all of us is our interim 'Go To' man...blah! blah! end of story.

Gronk

Staff member
So you've defended them religiously for the past 12 months and have no idea who they are???

I don't mind you taking the piss, but telling lies is a bit much mate. :? Link it or f**k off back to where you came from.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I don't mind you taking the piss, but telling lies is a bit much mate. :? Link it or f**k off back to where you came from.
So these guys aren't part of a board you have been defending for the last 12months??? Lies?? Lol, just asking a question don't need to get so upset.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts