What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Salary Cap MK IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneyBlake17

Juniors
It might indicate an intention to keep on doing dodgys for all we know

I completely believe all teams have to do something dodgy to be competative

Thats true but seriously nothing gets hidden at parramatta because there are so many disgruntled people in and around the joint

What a bloody mess. Absolutely disgusting that our board could put the club at such risk!!! can we ever recover from this? Jodeci was right, he warned everyone about these morons before he was hounded and abused by the plumbers mates on here!!

Bazal

Post Whore
What a bloody mess. Absolutely disgusting that our board could put the club at such risk!!! can we ever recover from this? Jodeci was right, he warned everyone about these morons before he was hounded and abused by the plumbers mates on here!!

Jodeci is a fruit loop. These guys should be banned for life, but the other factions are no better. That's the problem...

Jodeci is a fruit loop. These guys should be banned for life, but the other factions are no better. That's the problem...

How is he a fruit loop? By warning us about the current board of idiots and how inept they were? The only fruit loops are the on the board that you probably voted for. Yep those very same board members who actually recorded how they will Rort the cap. So so dumb.

Dibs

Bench
How is he a fruit loop? By warning us about the current board of idiots and how inept they were? The only fruit loops are the on the board that you probably voted for. Yep those very same board members who actually recorded how they will Rort the cap. So so dumb.

Yep they are dumb but jodeci didn't cover himself in glory during the last election

Bazal

Post Whore

I didn't vote for anyone, and Jodeci being a nutcase has nothing to do with the mob in charge. Just because some of the shit he was spouting stuck doesn't make him the messiah, he's a factional muppet like everyone else and should be nowhere near the political structure of our club.

Gronk

Staff member
Jodeci is a good guy. He just got caught up in at all. Perhaps a bit naive IMHO.

He deserves a second chance with us.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

You're so full of shit. First you squealed about the cheating, now you think their problem was getting caught.

I don't know Jodeci from a bar of soap, and I have no problem with him. But I do distinctly recall a discussion with him soon after Hayne jumped ship in which he maintained that it was the club's fault for not honouring TPAs (and this was not a marquee player issue). And he might be right is a very direct sense (i.e as to why JH shot through), but I'm not so sure he was right about what the club was, and should be, doing.

The only mistake they made was trusting merkins. I'm sure future boards won't be making the same mistake.

It's not a black and white trust/don't trust issue. It's the amount of people they thought they could trust. There were the people at the meetings, which seemed excessive, and anyone who might transcribe the recordings. Or anyone who might have access to it and have an axe to grind. Or hackers. Or anyone I've forgotten.

Just don't f**ken record it.

El Diablo

Post Whore

#bringbackspags

You're so full of shit. First you squealed about the cheating, now you think their problem was getting caught.

You're a stupid person so I don't expect you to understand that your fellow stupid mates on the board were so dumb to record themselves trying to cheat the cap. DUMB!!!

Jodeci is a good guy. He just got caught up in at all. Perhaps a bit naive IMHO.

He deserves a second chance with us.

Yes he's a top bloke.... But Second chance??? WTF?! How about we give you a second chance for supporting your mates on the board. You know the ones that have destroyed the club.

Gronk

Staff member
Yes he's a top bloke.... But Second chance??? WTF?! How about we give you a second chance for supporting your mates on the board. You know the ones that have destroyed the club.

I'm backing Jodeci cos I've known him since before this site. Second chance because he's copped a bit here of late.

Don't know why you've got your knicker in a knot, merkin.

phantom eel

First Grade
Perhaps this is why some of Jarryd's TPAs didn't work out? He doesn't look too impressed...

Attachments

• hayne tpa.jpg
    hayne tpa.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 15
Status
Not open for further replies.