What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels snare Poore and Shackleton

Suitman

Post Whore
From one of the most underperforming packs in the comp, to one of the most promising in the space of 24 hours. Good work Parra. Things are definitely on the up for you guys.

Thanks mate.
It's amazing what a couple of signings can do for morale.

Suity

PS. Just heard 2UE news and they didn't even announce it, although they mentioned the Shack signing. :roll:

Gaba

First Grade
Honesty it not going to improve the eels much, not a bad buy if true but i wouldnt be getting too excited , the eels are going to struggle in the back and reserves

Last edited:

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
woot-copy.jpg

Gaba

First Grade
This move could be the biggest mistake in poores playing career , i dont think poore can do it himself and the eels dont have other forward what can take over his role when he goes off the field

I m not knocking the eels but what im saying is that if you think poore is going to get the eels to be a top 8 team you are mistaken, the eels need more quality players in the halfs and backs

Agent Mulder

Bench
This is a f**king great day, I had to work all long weekend so i missed our win in Newcastle so i just finished watching it on Foxtel IQ, That Mortimer to Moi Moi was pure magic and then i come online and we have not only signed Poore but also Shack.

Daniel Anderson, You are the f**king man,with all this sh*t that has gone on and with all the crap Fitzy and Hagan left us with, We should be running last but we are still in the semis hunt, Hats off to you Anderson, You Legend.

the_eel

Juniors
Thats great news for the Eels and as most have said really gives us something to look forward to for next season. I'd be happy with no more signings from outside now and just further development of juniors like Lats, Horo and Mannah.

Gaba

First Grade
Thats great news for the Eels and as most have said really gives us something to look forward to for next season. I'd be happy with no more signings from outside now and just further development of juniors like Lats, Horo and Mannah.
LOL no offense but poore isnt going to do what you think he is wiht the eels team

Last edited:

Pazza

First Grade
This move could be the biggest mistake in poores playing career , i dont think poore can do it himself and the eels dont have other forward what can take over his role when he goes off the field

I m not knocking the eels but what im saying is that if you think poore is going to get the eels to be a top 8 team you are mistaken, the eels need more quality players in the halfs and backs

hahahaha you have no clue! when poore goes off we got Fui and Mannah coming on!

we got plenty of talent in the back, with hayne, Inu, Grothe, Burt and reddy. That is infact the strength of this team! the halves will go fine, given that the forward pack goes forward. which no doubt it will, we have gone from a v6 to a v8 in the last few hours lol