What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels snare Poore and Shackleton

planeteels

Juniors
Not at all, Parra have always brought out the best in our rejects, take Ben Kusto for example.

Holy Sh!t mate.. are you sure you're eating Grapes or Lemons???

DisKusto I can agree with, but who else???

Wagon was effective and reliable for Parra so I wouldn't rate him as a reject...

as for Poore, how on earth can you call him a Reject??

You're name isn't James is it?? LOL

Suitman

Post Whore
This could be the fastest moving thread in the history of LU.
A great day for Eels fans.
I'm so excited.

Suity

the_eel

Juniors
LOL no offense but poore isnt going to do what you think he is wiht the eels team
Mate i'm not expecting him to be a star but he is a massive improvement over what we've had for the last couple of years....other than Fui, Mateo and Hindmarsh our forwards have been only slightly better than park footballers. He's a good get for us.

Gaba

First Grade
hahahaha you have no clue! when poore goes off we got Fui and Mannah coming on!

we got plenty of talent in the back, with hayne, Inu, Grothe, Burt and reddy. That is infact the strength of this team! the halves will go fine, given that the forward pack goes forward. which no doubt it will, we have gone from a v6 to a v8 in the last few hours lol

Personally i always thought the eels were always overrated and they have proven it, the players they have in that list hayne the only attacking player in there.

Mind you he is good

Like i said if it is true poore has made the biggest mistake in his career ,

planeteels

Juniors
One things is for sure, Poore will be able to get out of Dragons post game functions alot earlier than most of the other players.. The Red V Turncoats won't want a bar of him LOL

As for Parra expecting Poore to "Carry the Team" I think that assertion is inaccurate... even if it was being used to try and comfort some aching hearts..

Gaba

First Grade
Mate i'm not expecting him to be a star but he is a massive improvement over what we've had for the last couple of years....other than Fui, Mateo and Hindmarsh our forwards have been only slightly better than park footballers. He's a good get for us.
he will not improve the eels pack , hindmarsh will be older and he is outdated defensive forwards arent going to win games, these days you need forwards what pass the ball, the eels still wont have many can do that

Pazza

First Grade

also have three front rowers all who have played rep footy helping timmy mannah along is going to be sensational! also horo is going to be something speical for us! its all coming together :D

Snoochies

First Grade
he will not improve the eels pack , hindmarsh will be older and he is outdated defensive forwards arent going to win games, these days you need forwards what pass the ball, the eels still wont have many can do that

Shhhhhhhhh:-$