What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels stars set to walk

RABK

Referee
No not at all. I'm not going to say anymore then Tahu leaving Parra is not garbage and is highly likely to occur. Doesn't have to be the Knights. ;-)

Quote me on it if you wish.

More wishful thinking by Parra fans knowing they are watching their rabble of a club go down the sewer. Might blast me for that comment, but i don't dislike Parra but you know it's the truth. It's what your club has become.

eelsta

Bench
Yes we are a rabble ATM:( But as far as tahu is concerned i dont believe he is unhappy at parra(so i've been told by someone close to the club) so i guess we will just have to wait and see i guess, i hope its all sorted soon
before i go completely:crazy: :crazy:

benno

Juniors
haha well said RABK:p...but yeh..im just sayin it was a rumour..im not makin it up..so yeh..wateva..see wat happens

Tahu really dont like hagan tho!!

El Diablo

Post Whore
vippo19 said:
I can't see Hagan saving the day with brilliant recruitment and selections tho. Just ask any regular on the knights board on what they think og Hagan's selection policies

lol

if Smith was coaching Parra this w/e Peterson would be playing

nobody could be as bad as Smith.

who else ever saw talent in Paul Carige?

who'd sign Ben Kusto from Wests reserves and put him in first grade?

scottyeel

Bench
Red and Blue Knight said:
No not at all. I'm not going to say anymore then Tahu leaving Parra is not garbage and is highly likely to occur. Doesn't have to be the Knights. ;-)

Quote me on it if you wish.

More wishful thinking by Parra fans knowing they are watching their rabble of a club go down the sewer. Might blast me for that comment, but i don't dislike Parra but you know it's the truth. It's what your club has become.
So what exactly has the club become?
They are having trouble ATM and with a couple of wins it would all be turned around. In fact i recall the Knights in a similar position last year.

Parra Guru

Coach
We've known for a while about Morrison, the paper make it look like they've uncovered some massive scoop.

He was granted release for the end of the year so he was free to negotiate with the ESL clubs. I am really sad to see him go, I think that he has been a work horse for every club he's served. Best of luck to him.

As for the others, there will be no room for Delaney in the centres next year but his golden boot will be missed. Morris has expressed keen interest in staying - I hope he does, as long as it's for a hooking role. McKinnon, although playing well is no great loss, we have more than adequate PL fullbacks lining up for a crack. Widders isn't exactly being given the arse, I don't think he wants to stay. To be honest, he has been great for us, but like McKinnon and Delaney, I'd rather see blokes who WANT to play for the club in the jerseys, so if he doesn't want to play for Parra, best of luck to him elsewhere.

eelsta

Bench
Was thinking the same when SOME were calling him turnstyle etc when he first went to parra

Johns Magic

Referee
scottyeel said:
So what exactly has the club become?
They are having trouble ATM and with a couple of wins it would all be turned around. In fact i recall the Knights in a similar position last year.

Difference is Eels have just about their full-strength team on deck(minus Ben Smith).

Johns Magic

Referee
KevinArnold said:
So the Knights fans do rate Tahu? They were singing a different tune when he signed for the Eels.....

I've always rated Tahu very highly, as does every Knights fan.

All I said was that he was an idiot to switch to centre and that his best position is wing, and at the moment that's still true.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Johns Magic said:
I've always rated Tahu very highly, as does every Knights fan.

All I said was that he was an idiot to switch to centre and that his best position is wing, and at the moment that's still true.

well then who was the idiot that signed him as a centre?

RABK

Referee
Never ever bagged Tahu. Infact i remember a thread labelling him a turnstyle and i was the one who got that thread going to 10 pages defending him.

Out of the whole farce of a coaching situation and fans blaming them all i know is that Smith is climbing aboard a newly renovated battle ship while Hagan is climbing aboard the Titanic.

CrazyEel

Bench
Red and Blue Knight said:
Out of the whole farce of a coaching situation and fans blaming them all i know is that Smith is climbing aboard a newly renovated battle ship while Hagan is climbing aboard the Titanic.
Nah, we just moved the iceberg out of the way to Newie :lol:

Johns Magic

Referee
El Diablo said:
well then who was the idiot that signed him as a centre?

The idiot who realised that he'd be able to get a very good centre just by offering him the spot.

Are you seriously saying that signing Tahu was a stupid move?

Parra Guru

Coach
JM, Tahu us kicking arse at centre. He was WASTED on the wing at Newcastle. Imagine him and Gidley as a centre pairing.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Johns Magic said:
The idiot who realised that he'd be able to get a very good centre just by offering him the spot.

Are you seriously saying that signing Tahu was a stupid move?

no, but you're saying him playing at centre is idiotic

Latest posts