What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels V. Raiders *live scores*

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
CrazyEel said:
Wonder what was up with Wade, he wasn't in the run on side and missed a lot of tackles when he did come on?

They probably played him up in the line and he's a fullback.

Glenn

First Grade
CrazyEel said:
Wonder what was up with Wade, he wasn't in the run on side and missed a lot of tackles when he did come on?

Prehaps the ongoing hamstring probs Wade has, and worried about stretching it fully in the cold???

CrazyEel

Bench
Glenn said:
Prehaps the ongoing hamstring probs Wade has, and worried about stretching it fully in the cold???
Hope so, we need him at his best for the end of season games.

BD5733

Juniors
Anyone know what colour jerseys we were wearing today?

We dont have the best record with the blue one, have we added to our bad record?

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Why is it that its bad luck when:

*Parramatta wear the blue jersies
*McKinnon pulls out in the last minute (from fullback)

I mean I have to watch it to find out whether we played crap and was simply outplayed by a classy Raiders side. Minor premiership mightve been sealed from the Broncos.

desidirata

Juniors
I dunno if i can watch the game. But minor premiership means nothing in terms of how well we go in the finals, 2001 we won the minor premiership by some phenomenal amount and still lost

mickdo

Coach
desidirata said:
I dunno if i can watch the game. But minor premiership means nothing in terms of how well we go in the finals, 2001 we won the minor premiership by some phenomenal amount and still lost
Very true, but I think we really need 2nd spot

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Watching the game, dropped the ball a couple of times one which was costly thanks to Grothe. :x Morris dropped another, Archer called a forward pass to B Smith which looked ok. We're going alright atm, but the last tackle options dont seem to work.

Utey

Coach
We need to lose a few here and there. A big streak never works going into the finals. They will be pumped up for next week.

BD5733

Juniors
Benny Smiths pass to Grothe was a fair way forward.

But the touchies missed a fair few forward passes by the raidres towards the end of the 1st half, and Schif passed off the ground, what was doing there Mr Archer?

We need to finish 2nd, its as good as 1st anyway.

If we get into the battle for 3rd to 10th, we could finish anywhere.

scottyeel

Bench
To be fair it was bloody freezing there and even in the warm up Morro kept breathing on his hands tryimg to get them working.As long as the boys are pumped for next week and we get a good win leading into our bye we should be able to hold down 2nd spot.

mickdo

Coach
Well, atm we are 2 ahead of the Sharks, but with our For and Against compared to them we are way ahead. We still have a bye up our sleeve as well. Of the teams that are 4 points behind us (6 teams can you believe it!), the Storm are the only one with a better FA, and they still have a bye as well.

shiftysmith

Juniors
no need for alarm bells just wasnt our day,we still looked ok,would like to know what brian had to say after the game

Lu Lu

----
shiftysmith said:
no need for alarm bells just wasnt our day,we still looked ok,would like to know what brian had to say after the game

Yeah it want that bad. At least we have an easy game and definate two points against those soft Newcastle Knights. Even their own coach calls them soft.